Wise Care 365 Pro -1 Year Free License- (SOFTPEDIA)

vregu

This is an advanced and powerful all-around system tweaker and optimizer that we reviewed last year and were pleasantly surprised by its versatility toward running PC checkups, cleaning and tuning Windows, protecting privacy, and monitoring various critical areas of the computer.
Wise Care 365 PRO contains cleaners for the registry, a cleanup tool for large files that take up too much space, optimization modes for the local and network drives, disk and registry defraggers, startup and context menu managers, privacy and disk erasers, a file shredder, password generator, process monitor, and system information utility.
wise-care.jpg

Homepage: http://www.softpedia.com/blog/Softpedia-Giveaway-Unlimited-Licenses-for-Wise-Care-365-PRO-470682.shtml

Download: http://wisecleaner.com/xen/WiseCare365_V3_softpedia.exe

Comment: download the product via the direct link available until 31 January 2015 (the Pro edition is automatically registered at installation, so you don't have to insert a serial key or register.

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worked Fine, where to find the version number?

to know 1 year validity periode

Thanks

This installer is for version 3.4.3.300 or like on image 3.43.300

I posted it on the 21th of January here, because ​the same WiseCare is already many times posted on several sites. Also in this forum about 1001 times.

WC_365_zpsz100x72p.png

Can i update a newer version 3.44 etc. or not?

The fact is that none of us do not know it. But there is always a chance ....

A different matter is whether or not everyone is aware of this possibility or not ...

Worked Fine, where to find the version number?

to know 1 year validity periode

Thanks

This installer is for version 3.4.3.300 or like on image 3.43.300

I posted it on the 21th of January here, because ​the same WiseCare is already many times posted on several sites. Also in this forum about 1001

​The license is included in the Soft? this i it? cause when i followed ur Link it takes me to this! WiseCare365_V3_softpedia.exe

Every got one License Congrats! Cheers NsaneDown!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived