If you’re a WhatsApp Plus User, Be Prepared for Temporary Ban from WhatsApp

mannukkp

Some bad news coming out today for those that use WhatsApp Plus. If you are unaware, WhatsApp Plus is basically a third party app that has all the same features as WhatsApp, but has a cleaner design, different themes and a slew of other features available as well. It does still use WhatsApp’s servers, which is why they can see who is using WhatsApp Plus. It is against WhatsApp ToS to use WhatsApp Plus, which is why I stopped using it a while ago. And now it looks like WhatsApp is temporarily banning users that are using WhatsApp Plus.

post-67698-0-81505300-1421815248_thumb.p

Edited by mannukkp

• Replies 1
  • Views 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karamjit

• mannukkp

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some bad news coming out today for those that use WhatsApp Plus. If you are unaware, WhatsApp Plus is basically a third party app that has all the same features as WhatsApp, but has a cleaner design, different themes and a slew of other features available as well. It does still use WhatsApp’s servers, which is why they can see who is using WhatsApp Plus. It is against WhatsApp ToS to use WhatsApp Plus, which is why I stopped using it a while ago. And now it looks like WhatsApp is temporarily banning users that are using WhatsApp Plus.

i already told u yesterday.

visit here: http://www.bgr.in/news/beware-whatsapp-plus-for-android-is-fake-and-potentially-harmful/

And here: //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/238747-new-whatsapp-plus-app-for-android-phones-is-fake/?do=findComment&comment=889217