DM client

rudrax

I have got a Asus Zenfone 5. There is a problem. Whenever I connect it to the internet something called DMclient starts downloading. Once it has finished all the data allotted and then all the balance is gone. Does anyone know anything about this?

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Future Soldier

• rudrax

Top Posters In This Topic

Future Soldier

treset phone after backup most store problem dont have solution other than reset -- do this if dont want any data usage -- dont do this at first

to stop if app has started go to settings >apps>runnin...services>all>dmclient>cleardata>forcestop>(shutdown if you want to) -- will force close app if stilll doesnt try the above step

and if still its there its THEREis a REASON , DMCLIENt is assus made managment tool for firmware and device management it has nenory error problem actually its main goal is OTA update i hope know whats OTA

so let the phone update -- try to use wifi if its costly data rents and dont even think of updating it at low battery

or try any pc thorugh fimware update

I WOULD UPDATE IT BUT SAMETIMES ARE USELESS AND SOMETIMES ARE EVEN BAD -- look at changelog

to say least assus created a managment which more hectic than mangament tool it has history of probs with its coding and what not weel if you get wrror while an ota update just try those force close step and restart tab

// I dont even know why i am answering you with so much text (i should have overlooked the post man its 1:45AM and lurking around here) -- i am lazy to even type i doont know how you guys even do it -- i meann all those tutorial posts

Edited by Future Soldier

Future Soldier

i wrote the first lines becuse thats all i wanted to type and the sense will be weird as i didnt want to type :mellow: