Donations

shought

• Replies 99
  • Views 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not running adblock on nsanedown, and nsaneforums will help for something I guess. I have excluded nsane from adblock.

Same here no block for nsanedown.com nor nsaneforums.com me participate $5 done..sorry i'm student..

I'll give you $ if nsaners that are :banned: come-back from that status all nsaners count IMHO :beg: :angelnot: :evil: :cheers: :gavel:

Just wondering, I try to calculate $900 a year is equal to $75 a month it's same with my cost of my own Net Cafe in our country IDR 750 K

provided by Speedy [state corporate] with 1MBps speed now they gave us 4MBps [download Speed] with just 680Kbps for Upload.

Just wondering, I try to calculate $900 a year is equal to $75 a month it's same with the cost of my own Family Net Cafe, in our country IDR 750 K [VAT not included]

provided by Speedy [state corporate] with 1MBps Speed, now they gave us 4MBps [Download Speed] with just 680Kbps for Upload.

Excellent move! :thumbsup:

There's nothing odd to ask for donations, rather it's a great thing to be a part of a community which tries to stay alive on its own just permitting negligible amount of ads. If that's not enough, it's completely fair to draw the attention of community members towards it. Here, in this community, we are helping others and getting helped. This way we are learning new things here. So, nothing is unfair with this movement if we can get a clean site just directed towards the objective.

I also wish to donate someday when I get a job.

Would recommend everyone disabling their adblocker on nsane.

I would also recommend nsane add a graphic that asks for people to disable it. We do understand why..

I would also recommend nsane add a graphic that asks for people to disable it. We do understand why..

i tried to i even turned them off i still didn't see any ad's. so i have no clue whats still blocking them. could be my dns or anything hard to say

i tried to i even turned them off i still didn't see any ad's. so i have no clue whats still blocking them. could be my dns or anything hard to say

maybe you have noscript installed and it is in turn blocking infolinks which provide ads.

:dunno:

maybe if you mention your addons/adblockers.

me give something @ the 2015/01/02...when me get cash!!!

maybe you have noscript installed and it is in turn blocking infolinks which provide ads.

you said infolinks i do see infolinks i was thinking it would be picture ad's not just links. what do i do just click on each one once a day?

i'm on Opera developer 28 i don't have noscript. i have Ad muncher,Adguard,Ghostery i added both addresses to all of them so they shouldn't be blocking them. i even turned them off still no ad's. i have open dns i even added the addresses to that still no ad's. i went into my internet security in my firewall went to wedsite filtering added them there to Exclusions and still no ad's. don't even know where the ad's would be or look like if i did have any. but i don't see anything that i would see on other sites. i just tried Internet Explorer with tracking protection turned off no luck. on Opera all i have is Ghostery and security plus.

i think ghostery is the culprit here, try and see if ghostery is blocking infolinks here on nsaneforums.

On both the sites(i.e. nsaneforums & nsanedown), ads are present at the top and at the bottom like this

GBWBr7L.png

DHzHIdR.png

U5xx7Rx.png

cS8OG0Z.png

i do see them i was looking for picture ad's. i got Ghostery set now so it allows infolinks but blocks everything else. thanks for the help.

On both the sites(i.e. nsaneforums & nsanedown), ads are present at the top and at the bottom like this

GBWBr7L.png

DHzHIdR.png

U5xx7Rx.png

cS8OG0Z.png

i do see them i was looking for picture ad's. i got Ghostery set now so it allows infolinks but blocks everything else. thanks for the help.

have been telling you it's infolinks and are unobtrusive in nature, you see.

Did donate $50 yesterday, and also been charged with $5.43 I don't know why, but nevermind. I wish I could donate more.

Archived