putin calls nato top threat

dMog

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so who really wants to start a war here

somebody who wanna save his ass maybe?

russian riot (history of Russia hv much examples) isn't a joke so why not try to find a guilty outside .

without Putin NATO probably would not exist

even can't imagine how NATO's generals happy of it.

so who's smartest one ? putin? hell no!

Putin, our President might be a spineless snake, but rest assured in a good old fashioned war without nukes to destroy both sides, we'll march in and burn your house down.

Don't push it dirtbag, because we all know you dream of being Stalin and bringing back the Cold War.

november_ra1n

I am not fun of Putin nor Barack Obama, i really don't follow what ever politician says cause generally they lie.

Do i follow the central media of course not money controls the politicians and most of the media. Usually i have tried to get independent source [if there is any available] or use my common sense.

What i have know USA and western alliance create more trouble and killing civilian populations ."usually outside a declared war situation, for wanton destruction, for no military objectives, whose targets and victims are civilian populations, or what we now call "collateral damage." then any other country in the world.

Take a look at the history >>> US CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY & GLOBAL TERRORISM

Well i totally agree topic about any kind of propaganda should not be tolerated in this forum.

Well i totally agree topic about any kind of propaganda should not be tolerated in this forum.

+1 These Kind Of Topics Will Cause too much Trouble for nothing In this particular forums Let's Discuss Software & Alike :P That's it :lol:

Instead to talk about Putin's or Barack Obama's propaganda, would be more usefull if we'll fiind a medicine for TrashReg 3.9.3, huh? :xmas:

Instead to talk about Putin's or Barack Obama's propaganda,

would be more usefull if we'll fiind a medicine for TrashReg 3.9.3, huh? :xmas:

+1! :yes:

Archived