Google Clean 5.0.x

Kalju

• Replies 10
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ballistic Gelatin

Is this the latest version? I recently installed GoogleClean 2015 Build 118, which is a trial version. The images in your post appear to be from the previous version.

They are different, I too tried the trial.

I entered to receive a newsletter and was promised the software, however no show, it was an advent calendar.

abelssoft_logo_x-mas.png

Look, I also do not know, but if you go to the promo page, link is above, then you can read in the English and German languages, it is this version which is called "GoogleClean Version: 2015", issued 19/12 / 2014. What do you think about yourself, what would it be?

Ballistic Gelatin

abelssoft_logo_x-mas.png

Look, I also do not know, but if you go to the promo page, link is above, then you can read in the English and German languages, it is this version which is called "GoogleClean Version: 2015", issued 19/12 / 2014. What do you think about yourself, what would it be?

I downloaded the program from the link furnished in the first post and installed it. I can confirm that it is the older version released earlier in 2014, not 'GoogleClean 2015' for which there is no 'fix' available AFAIK to convert it to Pro from trial.

Does not recognise I have google chrome installed.

Recognises only google earth.

I'm running it with Comodo Dragon, which is based on Chromium, with no issues.

Speaking of comodo dragon I cant get it to play flash content.Tried all the fixes on the net but nothing ,just shockwave has crashed message .Does it work in yours?

Ballistic Gelatin

I'm running it with Comodo Dragon, which is based on Chromium, with no issues.

Speaking of comodo dragon I cant get it to play flash content.Tried all the fixes on the net but nothing ,just shockwave has crashed message .Does it work in yours?

No, Flash doesn't work on my installation of Comodo Dragon either. I get the same crash errors. For me, it's a minor inconvenience, though. If I hear of a fix, I will post back here, though we're getting OT.

Archived