AMAZON Press Release: Largest App Freebie Bundle Ever! - $220 worth of Android Apps Going FREE on Dec 24th

MastaChu

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=176060&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2001538

Christmas Comes Early For Device Owners—Amazon Customers Will Find Incredible Digital Content Deals and Discounts This Holiday Season

Largest Free App of the Day Bundle EverWorth up to $220From the Amazon Appstore

Festive Movies for the Whole FamilyHoliday and Kids Movies Available at up to 50% Off

Kindle Books from Best-Selling Authors, up to 80% Off

Last Minute Holiday Deals on Select Kindle E-readers, Fire tablets and Amazon Fire TV

SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 22, 2014-- (NASDAQ:AMZN)—Let the digital shopping begin! Amazon kicks off Christmas week with the season’s lowest prices on popular content across Amazon’s digital catalogue—Amazon Appstore, Amazon Instant Video, Amazon Music, Kindle Books, and last minute deals on select Amazon devices. In the last days before Christmas, customers are busy wrapping gifts for friends and family, including new gadgets—from phones, to tablets, to the latest streaming devices for the living room. As customers open these new devices, they want the latest and most popular digital content to continue their holiday cheer. Available now, with many deals running through the end of December, customers can find discounts on digital content ranging from 50-85% off.

Get ready to light up devices underneath the Christmas trees—holiday deals and discounts include:

Amazon Appstore

Starting December 24th and running until December 26th, Amazon Appstore will offer a number of paid apps and games for free, as part of the largest Free App of the Day bundle ever. The bundle includes apps and games from developers like Halfbrick Studios, Rovio Entertainment and Sega of America, which range in price from $0.99 to $64.99, all for free—saving customers up to $220. Also starting today, and for a limited time, when customers buy or gift Amazon Coins, they can get up to a 30% discount on their overall Coins purchase—up to triple the normal savings to spend on apps, games and in-app items, like card packs in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, gold in Game of War-Fire Age, lollipop hammers in Candy Crush Saga and gems in Brave Frontier. Throughout the remainder of December and into the New Year, customers will find 50-85% discounts on titles from developers like Disney, Gameloft and Sony Pictures Television. Find out more at amazon.com/appstore and download the Amazon App at amazon.com/androidapp.

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expected a lot of apps and games

This tym it was a shit from amazon

As none of the apps r free!!

Can u tell me from where did u get it?

I have registered on Amazon.com and i have bunch of apps and games for free on that day. Are you on .com or some else, asking because i watch some UK website and if they have giveaway on amazon.uk it is not working on amazon.com... :(
Even after 24dec they have couple of apps for free, i mean games.
You can look at this: LINK

It's amazon.co.uk and not amazon.uk

Archived