Pre-Activate win8.1

BALTAGY

i tried to pre-activate win8.1 update 3 with Windows toolkit v2.5.2 but i can't run it silently, i tried many switches but it don't run silent

i have an old win8.1 update 1 iso activated with Windows toolkit v2.5.2 and i tried same script but it makes Windows toolkit to run and i must activate it my self

any suggestion how i use Windows toolkit v2.5.2 silent ?

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you want to activate your windows 8.1 with MTK if we you can have legit key here --> //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/213138-windows-81-rtm-activation-via-phone-or-kms-download-repository/

and if you're trying to re-install your Windows in same machine just do a restore activation and you'll get full permanent activation.

btw, have you tried latest KMSpico ?

Why do you want to activate your windows 8.1 with MTK if we you can have legit key here --> //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/213138-windows-81-rtm-activation-via-phone-or-kms-download-repository/

and if you're trying to re-install your Windows in same machine just do a restore activation and you'll get full permanent activation.

btw, have you tried latest KMSpico ?

I make it for my work, i install at least 2 systems everyday

I use windows toolkit it creates service to activate the system every restart, i didn't tried key's before

but the strange thing with me that i have old iso activated with Windows toolkit v2.5.2 and silent but when i tried same script it didn't work

I will give KMSpico a try thanks

Do you reccomend to make exceptions in anti-virus? Which Directory, services and files in windows 8.1?

C:\Windows\AutoKMS

Virustotal

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3d1d4ce1db1ea2563c361cbd66a5471f10d84d344c057d753459f311a187ac2f/analysis/1419286633/

and as you want but it's recommended to make exception

there's no service only it creates a task to check at system startup and at user log on and everyday

and also i only took AutoKMS from Microsoft Toolkit v2.5.2 but made it run silent you will only see fast cmd windows during setup less than 1 sec

works with 8, 8.1 and office 2010/2013

doesn't work with windows vista/7

IMO this and skype activation are the best methods

merry Christmas!

Archived