removed

knowledge-Spammer

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

can some one test on windows 8.1 as program install but not open for me ?

I will check it out now...bbl with results...maybe some tweaking needed to run on 64 bit....let me see, I am bored anyways. lol

knowledge-Spammer

I will check it out now...bbl with results...maybe some tweaking needed to run on 64 bit....let me see, I am bored anyways. lol

thanks

Cerberus

i cant see y it will not work for me

Did you talk nicely to the installer while it was installing? Whisper sweet nothings into her ear. lmao! Had to joke a little bit...slow download rate though...waiting.

knowledge-Spammer

Did you talk nicely to the installer while it was installing? Whisper sweet nothings into her ear. lmao! Had to joke a little bit...slow download rate though...waiting.

i wood if it help lol

See you have to talk to her nicely...win 8.1 64 bit oem core.

Did it create temp folder on your desktop? If not then might be a permission thing or AV conflicting.

Snap1.png

knowledge-Spammer

See you have to talk to her nicely...

Did it create temp folder on your desktop? If not then might be a permission thing or AV conflicting.

Snap1.png

it puts icon on desktop but when i click it it do shit all lol its mad

i do have lots of Security

Kaspersky Internet Security

Shadow Defender

Windows8FirewallControl

and more but i let it pass all that and still not work

You pissed her off. lol I take it no folder on desktop saying TriblerDownloads? If not then I would say that is crashing the app for no download directory is created. They should fix that but still say it is either permissions or AV stopping it. Its closing (crashing) because of no error handler in the code. Maybe they missed that? Who knows but that is a problem....app "should" if not allowed to create on desktop, show another location to pick as download location. Not good coding but like I said, maybe they missed that.

I have tried it out and it seems to be really good for the anonymous part of it. But when you turn the anonymous settings on your downloads are super slow. :huh:

The Nude Dude

can some one test on windows 8.1 as program install but not open for me ?

worked fine on 8.1.1 64 bit when i tested it yesterday

Archived