Does anyone know the name of the song in this IGN / Dying Light trailer?

DeHaos

I just recently watched this awesome trailer of Dying Light, which I will be getting when it gets released, and since I love gaming and music I was wondering does anyone know the name of the song or the band performing the song in this particular trailer?

IGN Dying Light trailer in question:

I just wanted to know the name and if you guys don't know it it's fine, I was just curious about it. Thanks in advance. ;)

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DeHaos,

I have posted the audio file of your video to this site: http://www.watzatsong.com/en

I have used this site many times when I couldn't fiind the name/artist of a song and they have helped me. Someone will recognize the song for you.

Lets wait 2-3 days for ”catch the cat”. Anyway, if they will have an answer for me, I will tell you. Be patient.

Yes I too love zombie killing games Dead island being a favourite.In the middle of Far Cry 4 atm and some of the mechanics look similar.

Dead Island was boring after a few hours, fetch quests for dull characters.

Far Cry 4 isn't that great either. Far Cry 3's story and characters was the strongest part of the game (until the messed it up half way though -- still enjoyed it though).

The problem with Far Cry 4 for me is that it feels like a cash cow Far Cry 3.5. I am essentially redoing what I did in Far Cry 3 all over again but with a much less interesting story and duller characters. Far Cry 4 was too soon.

edit: It is also poorly optimized. It was awful on release but has improved since. Still not silky smooth though.

• 1 month later...

Archived