MiniTool Power Data Recovery Boot Disk

JimmySteve

MiniTool Power Data Recovery Boot Disk is no less powerful than Windows edition Power Data Recovery in light of function. Aside from CD/DVD Recovery module is not supported, Power Data Recovery Boot Disk is capable of fulfilling all data recovery when operating system or disk crashes. Currently, Power Data Recovery Boot Disk supports four data recovery modules: Undelete Recovery, Damaged Partition Recovery, Lost Partition Recovery and Digital Media Recovery.

This is a new giveaway.

Get it here: http://discount68.com/1664/minitool-power-data-recovery-boot-disk-giveaway.html

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is an expired giveaway from last August. There has not been anything posted on that website (discount68.com) since August, and their (or his/her) facebook entries are nothing but useless links to even older expired promos. I guess they are just trying to scam a little advertising revenue for the holidays. :evil:

This is an expired giveaway from last August. There has not been anything posted on that website (discount68.com) since August, and their (or his/her) facebook entries are nothing but useless links to even older expired promos. I guess they are just trying to scam a little advertising revenue for the holidays. :evil:

This is a new giveaway in December 8 :) And this website (discount68.com) still update new giveaway as I see.

This is a new giveaway in December 8 :) And this website (discount68.com) still update new giveaway as I see.

You changed the link in your original post from an expired giveaway to the new, current giveaway (it's obvious as I see, by the date and time of your edit - as I see). You should have just made note of the mistake and changed your post. No need to pretend rightousness and get snarky - as I see.

You changed the link in your original post from an expired giveaway to the new, current giveaway (it's obvious as I see, by the date and time of your edit - as I see). You should have just made note of the mistake and changed your post. No need to pretend rightousness and get snarky - as I see.

This is the same URL, you can check your browser history :) The note "Removed Outdated promo link" made by Mod, not me. I just edit and insert the URL again because it's not expired giveaway as you said. Let open your eyes and try to see :)

Archived