Bitdefender Total Security

Jobe

Bitdefender Total Security 6 months free of charge (with the extension to 12 months)
Get a license Bitdefender Total Security for 6 months (180 days) for free. When activated, the license will be renewed in February to 12 months. Comprehensive antivirus "all-in-one" with enhanced protection of personal data when using online banking
On 2014-12-05 16:19 | comments

Bitdefender Total Security - comprehensive antivirus with enhanced protection of data and tools for safe internet banking. Phishing protection, parental controls, online backup and file encryption.

Bitdefender Total Security 6 months free

To receive a free license Bitdefender Total Security for 6 months (180 days), follow these steps:

1.Pereydite on the promotion page on the site Bitdefender.

2. Fill in the form: Enter the name, email address and the verification code. Then click KOSTENLOSE LIZENZ SICHERN.

3. At the specified address will free license for 6 months.

When activated, the license will be renewed in February to 12 months.

4. Download Bitdefender Total Security and install it on your computer. Activate obtained license must be made within 30 days of receipt. Without activation during this period the license becomes invalid.

The license Bitdefender Total Security takes effect from the date of activation - enter the 7-digit key in the program or in your account via the control panel MyBitdefender.

According to the license key you can activate comprehensive antivirus Bitdefender Total Security 2015, Bitdefender Total Security 2014 - English version.

Go here people 12 months not a bad offer: http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/chip2015/

• Replies 39
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

Well I just got a liscense for myself and 4 friends who have Bitdefender on their machines. Great Find. I guess I will use my key in about 1 month.

Yeh,I got a few,dont use it myself slows me down but might give it a go in the new year,Enjoy..

where could U find that it will get 12 month activation later???

Airstream_Bill

where could U find that it will get 12 month activation later???

Ihre Lizenz ist momentan 6 Monate gültig. Die Lizenz wird im Februar auf
12 Monate verlängert. == Your license is currently valid for 6 months. The license will be extended in February to 12 months.

So NOOOO way to switch to Kaspersky PURE ---Bitdefender got me hooked up---like a Bitdefender Feen :rofl:

This means its a 14 month serial??? From now till FEBRUARY then it gets 12 month???!!

anyway--great!!

:)

Dear Bitdefender user!

Your license is currently valid for 6 months. The license will be extended in February to 12 months.

With this product key, you can use this product in stock

The following link you can download and store the product:   http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/installer/de/bitdefender_tsecurity.exe   Now you just have to run the installation file. This may take several minutes to complete.   Please note that older Bitdefender antivirus installations on your computer recognizes and removes it with your consent. After removal you need to restart your computer and after the installation.

Yeh,I got a few,dont use it myself slows me down but might give it a go in the new year,Enjoy..

I don`t know what`s the problem with your PC , but for me Bitdefender 2015 is faster (and lighter) than Kaspersky ...

I must Agree with you on this... From my Personal experience, having used Bitdefender, Kaspersky and a Few others, i can definitely say that Bitdefender is Heavy on the Computer and Slows it down. It even Slowed down the Boot up time of the Computer too..

Comparing Bitdefender with Kaspersky, i will say without a Doubt that Kaspersky is more lighter on the System and does not slow down Boot up... This is my personal Opinion from my Personal Experiences of using them and others... Cheers and Lovely Weekend to All ....

I must Agree with you on this... From my Personal experience, having used Bitdefender, Kaspersky and a Few others, i can definitely say that Bitdefender is Heavy on the Computer and Slows it down. It even Slowed down the Boot up time of the Computer too..

Comparing Bitdefender with Kaspersky, i will say without a Doubt that Kaspersky is more lighter on the System and does not slow down Boot up... This is my personal Opinion from my Personal Experiences of using them and others... Cheers and Lovely Weekend to All ....

U used the 2014/2105 Version???

:rolleyes: For know; Iam sticking with AVAST I.S. 2015. But will have a look at this Product on my Friends P.C.s :)

Airstream_Bill

It is the Smoothest of all the Antivirus Products. It does not slow down your machine. You have to leave it on your machine for at least a day as it is doing stuff in background. I have used all the other Antivirus programs and this is one of The VERY BEST. Nothing ELSE is NEEDED.

Can we use the offline installer from FP ore shall we use online installer in link with the key??

Can we use the offline installer from FP ore shall we use online installer in link with the key??

I used the one here,just swapped the word de. to en in the address bar and it gives the english version.

IMPORTANT:

I'm wondering, is it 30 days or 5 days to activate[shell life] for promo keys?

Because, when i got the license key for BD TS 2015[malware tips promo] on 28/11/2014, i got mail that "final hrs[less than 24 hrs] to activate" on 02/12/2014.

So, ppl pls check the mails and decide. Yesterday, I got the mail saying "use it or lose it" for chip2015 promo key.

Update - Confirmation on the number of days to activate Promo Keys

IMPORTANT:

Because, when i got the license key for BD TS 2015[malware tips promo] on 28/11/2014, i got mail that "final hrs[less than 24 hrs] to activate" on 02/12/2014.

So, ppl pls check the mails and decide. Yesterday, I got the mail saying "use it or lose it" for chip2015 promo key.

Activate it right now before its too late. I also get the same message But I have installed kasperksy internet security 2015 :)

image.png

Future Soldier

IMPORTANT:

you are faithfull to use active mail :yes: well the promo is till on

Future Soldier

IMPORTANT:

Activate it right now before its too late. I also get the same message But I have installed kasperksy internet security 2015 :)

image.png

well activating in my bitdefender work i think it should

Ok people,you have 30 days from the date of reciept of the licence and the licence starts from the day you activate it,so any of you people already running Bitdefender you can continue with it until the 30th day from when you obtained your key,although I'd do it a couple of days before to be safe.

Below is the translated text from russian of the source page.

To receive a free license Bitdefender Total Security for 6 months (180 days), follow these steps:

1.Pereydite on the promotion page on the site Bitdefender.

2. Fill in the form: Enter the name, email address and the verification code. Then click KOSTENLOSE LIZENZ SICHERN.

3. At the specified address will free license for 6 months.

When activated, the license will be renewed in February to 12 months.

4. Download Bitdefender Total Security and install it on your computer. Activate obtained license must be made within 30 days of receipt. Without activation during this period the license becomes invalid.

The license Bitdefender Total Security takes effect from the date of activation - enter the 7-digit key in the program or in your account via the control panel MyBitdefender.

According to the license key you can activate comprehensive antivirus Bitdefender Total Security 2015, Bitdefender Total Security 2014 - English version.

FAQ: Antivirus Bitdefender - frequently asked questions and answers.

Source page: http://www.comss.info/page.php?al=Bitdefender_Total_Security_6month

Enjoy people,Merry xmas.

I Actually Used both 2014 and then 2015 Version, but Sadly, it was the Same Experience for me.. It as Rather Heavy and Slowed down the System.. Cheers..

image.png

well activating in my bitdefender work i think it should

Ok people,you have 30 days from the date of reciept of the licence and the licence starts from the day you activate it,so any of you people already running Bitdefender you can continue with it until the 30th day from when you obtained your key,although I'd do it a couple of days before to be safe.

Source page: http://www.comss.info/page.php?al=Bitdefender_Total_Security_6month

Enjoy people,Merry xmas.

I'm already aware of the posts/articles which says 30 days to activate. However, there is no proof[whether the duration applies to all promo] from bitdefender. I think, the maximum we can wait only until we get the final hours to activate mail.

I Actually Used both 2014 and then 2015 Version, but Sadly, it was the Same Experience for me.. It as Rather Heavy and Slowed down the System.. Cheers..

I installed the latest version last night and activated it ok,it seems a lot better/faster than last time,will stick with it and give it maybe a week.Last time I tried it,it bought me to nearly a standstill within 6 hours so its done better this time.If I get problems will return to Webroot.

I just checked wit my friends and other online buddies for their old and current promo keys mail duration.

Note:

I'd like to inform how the activation period works for promo keys:

If today[09/12/2014] you received the promo key mail, then

1. After 2 days, on 11/12/2014, you'll receive the first reminder mail[use it/lose it.. activate now]
  2. After 2 days from the first reminder mail, on 13/12/2014 you'll get the final reminder[final hours to activate... less than 24 hrs remaining to activate].

So, in total 5-7 days to activate/use the key in mybitdefender ac.

Nsaners, don't go with the blogs/articles telling 30 days to activate. Please activate the Promo Keys ASAP.

Archived