Jurassic World

FreeRyde

June 2015...

Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park (1993), Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond.

IMDB

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:TROLL:

Like the idea or not...

Pirate and/or pay, all the above posters and most other decenters WILL watch this movie when it becomes available!

My daughter already nailed me for the theatre, so I'll do both.

Watched the Jurassic Park with my kids when they were young in the theaters and love it. Definitely I will watch this one in theater, but don't know with the kids since they are now teenagers and have their own agenda. :huh:

• 6 months later...

Didn't care for this re-boot, it lacked the heart and soul of the first one and there were too many goofs throughout the movie that didn't get fixed. Opening the park to the public seems idiotic knowing what happened 22 years ago could easily happen again. And when all hell breaks loose, the thousands of visitors became a snack for the hungry beasts with no evacuation plans in order. I won't list any spoilers, but don't set your expectations too high with star lord being the savior.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid to watch this in fear that it sucks. I want it to be good soo bad.

if your going to look for a watchable copy look for Jurassic World 2015 HDTS V2 x264 AC3-CPG IMHO best there is so far

Archived