F-Secure 200 GB Cloud storage FREE

Jobe

2014-11-27_192548.png

200 GB to 1 year free Uounited by F-Secure

Get 200GB for 1 year free cloud storage Uounited by F-Secure - a safe place for your photos, videos and documents. Access through a web portal and applications for Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS and Windows Phone

Uounited by F-Secure Free provides you with a safe and secure place for the confidential storage of photos, videos and documents online. But we do not want you to just send somewhere your files and forget about them. We have developed younited so that you not only have access to them at any time, but also to share them with those with whom you wish.

Previously, your photos, videos and documents were scattered on a variety of devices and cloud services. We give you the opportunity to combine the files in one safe place where they will be available from all your favorite devices both online and without a network connection.

Younited - it is your personal space where you can put the most valuable files and easily share them with whomever you choose for yourself, and only then, when you want. And, most importantly, we give you a place where privacy is guaranteed and where your files will be only yours. We say "no" to a curious public authorities and do not sell your information to advertisers.
Uounited by F-Secure: 200 GB free for 1 year

For 200 GB for 1 year free of charge, follow these steps:

Fake Emails work but keep a note of the address for later and keep it on until you have activated account,whole thing takes 2-3 minutes so no problem.

1. Go to the https://app.younited.com/redeem.html#BLACKFRIDAY

by F-Secure and register or login (if you already have an account).

2. After registering or logging, enter the following voucher code for 200GB:

BLACKFRIDAY

3. Download and install the desired application, or use the access through a web portal.

Supported Platforms

Desktops and laptops Windows, Windows Phone 8, computers Apple Mac, smartphones Apple iPhone, tablet Apple iPad, the device Android.

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup looks like its finished guys.

StarshipSpaceX

Can someone please send code ...

'Enter your code here to redeem your voucher'

Yes back up and running,Enjoy BlackFriday People...........................

WOW.....how much is the fish normaly??? :o

BlackFriday :rockon:

It looks like this 200 GB Offer only for a year not for permanent correct me if i am wrong:

4dgCCb.png

1 Year you are correct,better than nothing though Nov !!

It does say so though in my post LOL.You like me are getting old.............

november_ra1n

It is good for someone but not specially for me cause if i build back up file around 200 GB after a year they will all disappear. However i never said you did not mention in your post thanks anyway.

It is good for someone but not specially for me cause if i build back up file around 200 GB after a year they will all disappear. However i never said you did not mention in your post thanks anyway.

NP Nov,and a Merry xmas to you and yours...........

By the Way this is back up and running people,Enjoy Blackfriday......................

Archived