Ashampoo® Office 2010

MastaChu

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And bit more ... Ashampoo Office 2010 is free from time, when the Ashampoo Office 2012 was issued. Unfortunately, some still today sell it.

But who wants to use this ? :lol:

Good question... :lol:

Its giveaway and this is giveaway section... perhaps someone will find it useful... :rolleyes:

cool. but where's the download link?

But who wants to use this ?

nothing wrong with it. i rather use this instead of a completely bloated M$ office.

this software is sufficient for most home users, i suppose

nothing wrong with it. i rather use this instead of a completely bloated M$ office.

I didn't say it's wrong, did i ? :rolleyes:

But it's really a very ooolld apps & there's a better alternative than this one. I'd rather use WPS Office than Ashampoo Office It's free & it has small size.

I didn't say it's wrong, did i ? :rolleyes:

But it's really a very ooolld apps & there's a better alternative than this one. I'd rather use WPS Office than Ashampoo Office It's free & it has small size.

I agree its old, but reading all those comments from you guys, i am collecting info, like yours here: WPS Office

I did not even know for this alternative...

I agree its old, but reading all those comments from you guys, i am collecting info, like yours here: WPS Office

But why would you not want to use some of newer? There are some, which is far more advanced and completely free.

For example this - http://www.wps.com/(version 2014)

But why would you not want to use some of newer? There are some, which is far more advanced and completely free.

For example this - http://www.wps.com/(version 2014)

I know now... :D

but wps/kingsoft is only english/chines (i guess), whereas ashampoo/softmaker is localized to other languages too.

anyways, this giveaway is a joke, after installing (using the serial provided) textmaker is still asking for a (another) serial again when launching.

/edit:

btw,wps is still very beta, the last time i tried to open a simple word document,it crashed immediately.

Ashampoo Office has two different installers. Trial is different. Trial will be activated only with the serial number, but if you need to activate the full version ( also is needed different installer) You need input your name (or username), email address and serial number. But the serial is related to the above named two things. So You cannot use any other username and email. Only these three all together.
If You have full version installer, I have possible to help you. But then I need above named data.

If somebody is really interested about Ashampoo Office 2010 genuine full version, please try this.

Get Ashampoo Office 2010 free license:
• Visit the Ashampoo Office 2010 giveaway page at SoftMaker website (Ashampoo Office 2010 is a licensed edition of SoftMaker Office 2010).
• Fill in the form with required details, and then click on the “submit registration” button.
• Download Ashampoo Office 2010, enter you name, email and serial number to activate the full, registered version.

Links:

http://www.softmaker.de/reg/ash10_en.htmhttp://bigfiles.downloadcluster.com/0338/ashampoo_office_2010_10.0.584_fm.exe

Tested:

We have registered you as a user of Ashampoo Office 2010 for Windows.

Your personal serial number has been sent to [email protected] - please check your mail.

You'll get email:

SoftMaker Software GmbH [email protected] softmaker.com kaudu
----

Dear valued Ashampoo customer:

Thank you for choosing Ashampoo Office for Windows.

When you start Ashampoo Office for the first time, you will be asked to input your name, e-mail address and serial number. Here is what you should input:

Name:
Kalju Xxxxxxx

E-mail:
[email protected]

Serial number:
2STBJ-xxxxx-HC6KG-AUFFR-UJJJJ

IMPORTANT:

Type in the name, e-mail address and serial number EXACTLY in the way listed above as the serial number is based on your name and e-mail address.

Please keep a copy of this e-mail. You will need this data when you reinstall the software at a later time.

Archived