Physical bad sector on Hard Drive

Jackyuk

Hello Members

Can anyone Suggest me a good software for removing or managing Physical bad sector on Hard Drive.

thank you for your time & efforts.

Regards

• Replies 12
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.MHDD; SpinRite; HDDRegenerator. #1 and #2 are run from CD; #3 has to be installed on your sys or you can make a bootable pendrive from it. [@ jime - thanks for the info] :)

Actually you can't really fix the physical bad sectors on a HDD (It's just a remapping process)

I recommend HDD Regenerator :)

Hello Members

Can anyone Suggest me a good software for removing or managing Physical bad sector on Hard Drive.

thank you for your time & efforts.

Regards

The "Software News" section is not the place to be asking for software recomendations. You needing some softwware is not "News".

Actually you can't really fix the physical bad sectors on a HDD (It's just a remapping process)

I recommend HDD Regenerator :)

Yup!

Just moves it somewhere a long way-away from your things.

HDD regenerator is tops.

That's like saying buy a new CD once you see visible scratches on it. As long as there are remappable sectors left and health is good, it isn't the end of the HDD and not the end of the world.

if your into performance, buy a new one, with my experience, an HD with bad phyical sectors is more like a human being with cancer, it's a slow moving death, so be careful

if your into performance, buy a new one, with my experience, an HD with bad phyical sectors is more like a human being with cancer, it's a slow moving death, so be careful

believe me its more than that (meaning worse)

Archived