Russia Demands ‘Absolute Guarantee’ that Ukraine Will not Join NATO

donkey-girl

Russia Demands ‘Absolute Guarantee’ that Ukraine Will not Join NATO

Russia needs an "absolute guarantee" that Ukraine will not join NATO.

Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said, Censor.NET reports citing BBC.

However, according to Peskov, no one has still given Russia such a guarantee and this situation makes Moscow worry and forces to take precautions.

Read also: Russia Deployed Over 100 Units of Military Equipment to Ukraine in Last Three Days

http://en.censor.net.ua/news/312507/russia_deployed_over_100_units_of_military_equipment_to_ukraine_in_last_three_days

At the same time Vladimir Putin press secretary accused the West of trying to "encircle" Russia.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said earlier in September that the preservation of the non-aligned status of Ukraine is the most important component of security in Europe. He noted that NATO expansion is a mistake and a provocation that undermines security in EuropeSource: http://en.censor.net.ua/n312551Source:http://en.censor.net.ua/n312551

I really wish to see my country split up in two part and leave the East for it self without suply og gas/Water/electricity help from Kiev.

Thats just my opinion and my thought..

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting tired of this political sh*theap the forum is being turned by "activists". P.S. I don`t like Putin myself, but I don`t need NATO missiles and bombers close to our borders either.

Getting tired of this political sh*theap the forum is being turned by "activists". P.S. I don`t like Putin myself, but I don`t need NATO missiles and bombers close to our borders either.

no return point is over so we all can change nothing .i hate putin cos he started it ,not "russians" (even too angry & too stupid some case) but this motherf***er.

Ballistic Gelatin

Putin is a shrewd tactician. But he's a lousy, inept strategist.

Sending his bombers to the Gulf of Mexico? Yeah, we'll see about that. He'll be sorry he Messed with Texas.

he's just a man who hv tooooooo much money & power for only one .

name of all this is sick ambitions & most dangerous in it is absolutely ignoring of a rules.man violated Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances

now wants some guaranties from Ukraine? LMAO

Sending his bombers to the Gulf of Mexico? Yeah, we'll see about that. He'll be sorry he Messed with Texas.

Oh yeah , you'll show him who's the boss, with your sling, maybe you'll sink it like they did in the South Park cartoon.

I'm still serching for the reset button for our planet, we have a saying in Romania that sounds like: great is lord's garden but many have jumped the fence....

When I read this part of the forum i can hear my IQ dropping, who is so dumb to belive every single thing that one wrote on the internet.

Russia says they dont want Ukraine to join NATO because it would be to close to there borders . How do they think the USA fells with them flying long range bombers so close doing and exercise were there acting like there bombing North America . The USA won't do nothing tell someone gets hurt out there in heavy air traffic, If that happens then they may have a war on there hands . People say they dont want nukes pointed at them when they already been pointing at them since 1950s get with reality. Avoiding the subject is going to make it go away no? Just like if the Ukraine agrees not to join or do join (witch atm they would not even be accepted) its not going to help them to stop the war. Already there's like 3 former Soviet states that belong to NATO anyways.

i think China will destroyer USA and RUSSIA

and other country will join China :lol:

China hv too much financial interests in North America (at least for now ) for destroing those who paid amigo.

About Russia is much complicated ,if somebody didn't know yet-Russian goverment (u know who i mean) gave to China territory what egual a territory of Egypt already in Siberia for a timber without any worker's quantity quota.So i can't even imagine what end all of this may be.

China (as usually) hv maximum profit in this situation already (Force of Siberia pipeline for free & cheap gas for long term).

Don't even trying to gloat but all what did putin for save his ass in case with "Russian/Chinese friendship" was wrong.Maybe he just didn't read "Art of war" by Sun Tzu?

Well; Little Wonder that ISIS Members now making threads at Russia ass-well ;)

Clip #4470 Broadcast: August 31, 2014

http://www.memri.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/4470.htm

Barring nuke usage, we have way better weapons than China, and if they do mess us up or our economy, it would be National Economic Suicide for them. Who else is going to buy all their cheap garbage at the quantities we do?

Well; Little Wonder that ISIS Members now making threads at Russia ass-well ;)

Clip #4470 Broadcast: August 31, 2014

http://www.memri.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/4470.htm

Barring nuke usage, we have way better weapons than China, and if they do mess us up or our economy, it would be National Economic Suicide for them. Who else is going to buy all their cheap garbage at the quantities we do?

Yep' I suppose that's Life; but before we get to Nuking one another, I think the Aliens would Step-In 1st :lol:

Archived