How to reroot

AlexCross

Hello,

Short details.

My phone was rooted, and this morning it automatically updated to a new version. The problem is that after the update I can't root back my phone, it's partially rooted or something like it, but It won't let me to delete supersu and reinstall it again.

How can I reroot and fix my phone?

I did a factory reset, but it didn't helped at all.

Edited by AlexCross

• Replies 6
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexCross

• kantry123

• rudrax

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed it. topic can be closed.

Perhaps, you would like to share how you fixed it so that others having the same problem can be able to fix it.

Perhaps, you would like to share how you fixed it so that others having the same problem can be able to fix it.

lol there's no need for how to know as we only need custom recovery + superSu flashable zip

if u have trouble ..i'll help u

lol there's no need for how to know as we only need custom recovery + superSu flashable zip

Yep, but in my case, I have a testing phone, (it's made by a Romanian manufacturer), so I didn't have custom recovery installed since it's not that popular outside the country. A friend showed me how to brute force it and reroot it. The problem was that in the morning my phone got another update and i found myself in the same situation. The 2nd solution was to use root genius (1 click root thing), it's easier and you don't need to have a strong background in programming.

Ps. using root genius, you get Kinguser instead of Supersu.

Edited by AlexCross

Yep, but in my case, I have a testing phone, (it's made by a Romanian manufacturer), so I didn't have custom recovery installed since it's not that popular outside the country. A friend showed me how to brute force it and reroot it. The problem was that in the morning my phone got another update and i found myself in the same situation. The 2nd solution was to use root genius (1 click root thing), it's easier and you don't need to have a strong background in programming.

Ps. using root genius, you get Kinguser instead of Supersu.

But trust me the best superuser management app as Supersu

Also some root tools for u

These r device based exploit tools

Farmaroot

Pc tools-

Unlockroot

HTC tools

Kingoroot

But trust me the best superuser management app as Supersu

Also some root tools for u

These r device based exploit tools

Farmaroot

Pc tools-

Unlockroot

HTC tools

Kingoroot

Farmaroot didn't worked (It gave me 3 algorithms to try, it gave me the message that I was rooted again but I wasn't, still couldn't acces the supersu), I tried almost any rooting tool that exists for my phone model ;) Only root genius succceded, and the method that my friend used but he is an expert in linux.

Edited by AlexCross