removed

knowledge-Spammer

• Replies 33
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just amazing solution On the Go Nice Tut M8 , Working From Me :showoff:

Just Wants Also To POint There Is Also Portable Edition Availabe For Windows 8 Firewall Control 6.1 For Minimalist No Install Just Run & USe

Free Version will Get The Job Done Perfectly

http://www.sphinx-soft.com/Vista/order.html

Windows 8 Firewall Control 6.1 POrtable Free

http://www.sphinx-soft.com/download/Windows8FirewallControl-Portable.zip

Windows 8 Firewall Control 6.1 Installers Free

http://www.sphinx-soft.com/download/Windows8FirewallControl-Setup-i386.exehttp://www.sphinx-soft.com/download/Windows8FirewallControl-Setup-x64.exe

Once Again BIG Thanks :lol:

Can we use it with ESS (Eset Smart Sec.) ,and it must be possible to do the same with ESS !

You can choose the program you want to block ;in/out or both ( guess we need "block both" in this case).

You can set it in the "rules-tab" of ESS.

Tried it, but no luck after restarting TU , whats wrong ??

Can you explain how to set it well in ESS??

knowledge-Spammer

Can we use it with ESS (Eset Smart Sec.) ,and it must be possible to do the same with ESS !

You can choose the program you want to block ;in/out or both ( guess we need "block both" in this case).

You can set it in the "rules-tab" of ESS.

Tried it, but no luck after restarting TU , whats wrong ??

Can you explain how to set it well in ESS??

i see u havin big problem with ESS sorry i do not use a antivirus program but if u use program like teamviewer i can see if i can help u

Yes,works indeed, only one time !!!

Everytime when opening for second time,zero......

With/without internet on/off ; does not matter every second time ;same result , zero..............

With/without firewall on/off ; does not matter every second time ;same result , zero..............

firewall-rules are not allowed with TU, so how to block this "beast" from calling home ( Im sure this happens every time ,dont know how ;internet off ?????)

If I have to uninstall my ESS, Im done with this project.

I have seen your video many times,but (my) problem is Windows Firewall is disabled, this job is for ESS.

I guess I have to enable the Windows Firewall again, and then disable the ESS-firewall and ant-virus and block the internet with ESS.

Then install the WFC and do as in the video.

This means, we have to do all these things again,next time starting TU ??

btw; ESS does the same as WFC;BLOCKING TU ( at least it should do so, last time when trying opening for second time; ESS asked for permission for TU, while TU already open; UNREGISTERED!!? )

YEEEEEEES!!!! Finally OK !!!
After many days hard work and ( big) headache, working perfect !!!
ESS on ,always using the cmd-file first.

I also block internet with ESS and with cmd-file, no problems so far , just uninstalled trashreg with it, GREAT !!!

btw, do I have to block internet with ESS too, or unregistered again , if not using ESS ????????????

Found out; 1 use cmd

2 dont do anything in ESS

3 open TU

4 ESS asking for permission for TU , REFUSE PERMISSION !!!

And your done ! Next time only use the cmd-file !

Great suggestion this program works hand and hand with windows FW and obeys your advanced rules and works great for TU!

I'm using plus version with x64 patch .. I reset Windows FW and using this program now ... :D

no need to pic the program in win 8 fire..... when u run TU it will auto block and give you the same dialog were you just say disable.

no need to pic the program in win 8 fire..... when u run TU it will auto block and give you the same dialog were you just say disable.

Yes what I'm doing the program blocks it with out having to make a rule .

ZZ1a7Mn.png

Did someone already TESTED the program, by uninstalling a program ?????

Let us know,please..........

If all went well, then it should be easy to insert the cmd-file into the program-set-up, I mean starting the program without clicking on the cmd-file first.

This cmd should start first,before opening TU.

This prevents mistakes by opening the program without the cmd-file first............

knowledge-Spammer

Did someone already TESTED the program, by uninstalling a program ?????

Let us know,please..........

If all went well, then it should be easy to insert the cmd-file into the program-set-up, I mean starting the program without clicking on the cmd-file first.

This cmd should start first,before opening TU.

This prevents mistakes by opening the program without the cmd-file first............

sorry i not use cmd file just Windows 8 Firewall Control but u can add cmd file to startup with windows if u like

knowledge-Spammer

Great suggestion this program works hand and hand with windows FW and obeys your advanced rules and works great for TU!

I'm using plus version with x64 patch .. I reset Windows FW and using this program now ... :D

I'm using plus version with x64 patch what patch as i use free wood like to try plus

I'm using plus version with x64 patch what patch as i use free wood like to try plus

Only there's patch for x64 it can be found in software

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/201940-windows-8-firewall-control-61/

windows -8-firewall is a great program, to start,,,so now i will just install it with all new OS's

and now TU is just a free gift....HA HA,,, :lol:

tested in VM

1. install win -8-firewall

2.install TU

3.Run TU and use Key ...Viola Good to go

thanks.....Knowledge...good work. :showoff:

Can we use it with ESS (Eset Smart Sec.)

i would be really surprised if u managed to get TU working with ESS

i found out that after reopening TU and left it on for about 1 minute, it will bust itself resetting the activation

tested on Win7 Ultimate x64 with ESS7, using IPSec Policy cmd.bat

Very dissapointed, program stays registered with ESS on and after using cmd-file , but it DOES NOT UNINSTALL ANYTHING anymore!!?

Program does NOT FUNCTIONING since yesterday-evening. It analyzes till about 17% and does not show much on the right site.

Someone encountered this problem also??

knowledge-Spammer

Very dissapointed, program stays registered with ESS on and after using cmd-file , but it DOES NOT UNINSTALL ANYTHING anymore!!?

Program does NOT FUNCTIONING since yesterday-evening. It analyzes till about 17% and does not show much on the right site.

Someone encountered this problem also??

do not have this problem analyzes till about 17% and does not show much on the right site. works just fine my end but i do not use cmd-file just do as i did in video its all i did

Why don't u guyz use REVO ?

It's the best so faar...

Regards

in case you didn't read my reply in original TU discussion thread, TU refuses to work with AV-Firewall unless your key is verified by martau server.

Very strange,worked once ( uninstalled Trashreg with it !) just fine.

Then finished,not functioning anymore,although staying registered everytime by opening TU,dont see anything weird, untill you want to uninstall some program..........

btw, installed and tested in Try&Decide-modus, could that be the reason ???

btw, installed and tested in Try&Decide-modus, could that be the reason ???

acronis try & decide? never used that, can't help. Wait, i do recall TU stuck on creating a snapshot in sandbox however.

could be a common infinite loop bug in sandbox environment rather than faulty activation.

Archived