Total Uninstall 6.8.0

jalaffa

Well, if you have to choose between your AntiVirus/Firewall or TU , why not go for TU 6.3.4 Port. ???

Its not the latest TU , but it does its job just as good as the 6.8.0 ; uninstalling software .

Still working perfect, with no internet/firewalls/3-party software-problems at all..........

TU 6.8.0 has more languages etc. So what?? Who cares about it ?? TU 6.3.4; install it and your done !!!!

Just think about it.....

• Replies 378
  • Views 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if you have to choose between your AntiVirus/Firewall or TU , why not go for TU 6.3.4 Port. ???

Its not the latest TU , but it does its job just as good as the 6.8.0 ; uninstalling software .

Still working perfect, with no internet/firewalls/3-party software-problems at all..........

TU 6.8.0 has more languages etc. So what?? Who cares about it ?? TU 6.3.4; install it and your done !!!!

Just think about it.....

Pete 12,

This question you had to put it on yourself first.

Read your yesterday comments.

Also, go back 10 pages, to: //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/232641-total-uninstall-680/page-3, at post n#50, then ask me one more time if I knew about TU 6.3.4.

Hahahaha!!! Of course it is preferable to have both. Unfortunately, Mr. Martau took that choice away from some of us, for his own benefit. :lol:

I Understand how everyone must feel

2BqEz7G.jpg

But I would expect no less from Martau :)

steven36,

Who is frustrated? If some of us, we decided not to waste more time with Total Uninstall does not mean that we have any frustration.

And as a sincere advice, I think it would be better for you to let to claim the victory, those who really contributed in puting Martau to bite the dust.

If I liked one thing to november_ra1n, is his modesty. Think about that, please!

Thank about what ? it worked for me the day november_ra1n, posted the key . :D I'm not here to win popularity contest. How have you contributed? This is not revo uninstaller topic . Why do you keep leaning so heavily on trollism?

i don't have no frustration , I didn't even have to do anything to make it work but install it and put a key in it and it worked Maybe before 2011 I would posted a tut on it but I don't care anymore really for years. Even if I did I would not be able to help no one much because today is a different day and I'm using something else .

i don't have no frustration , I didn't even have to do anything to make it work but install it and put a key in it and it worked Maybe before 2011 I would posted a tut on it but I don't care anymore really for years. Even if I did I would not be able to help no one much because today is a different day and I'm using something else .

Lets end this! Better for both of us.

Good boy! Now, sit down and if you drink all your milk, mommy gonna take you to the Zoo to see the monkeys. :)

Look man I suggest you read these here

//www.nsaneforums.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Its not Im telling you, I'm just suggesting because its not my job , but I hate to see anyone get in trouble.

steven36, on 31 Oct 2014 - 00:59, said:

Chatman, on 31 Oct 2014 - 00:55, said:

steven36, on 31 Oct 2014 - 00:45, said:

Good boy! Now, sit down and if you drink all your milk, mommy gonna take you to the Zoo to see the monkeys.

Look man I suggest you read these here

//www.nsaneforums.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras§ion=boardrules

Its not Im telling you, I'm just suggesting because its not my job , but I hate to see anyone get in trouble.

In which language should I write for you to understand to end this? Better for both of us.

And this ^^^^^ pointless arguing results in people trying to see if there are any working solutions in a thread and giving up....nsane should have a flaming forum where members can slug it out with each other if they choose.

I just don't want to report him the mods seen him , I don't want argue I was talking to totoymola , not chatman to begin with I was not even in this topic tell he started quoting my post! like hes been doing since yesterday 2 days hes been doing it! Its getting old.

And this ^^^^^ pointless arguing results in people trying to see if there are any working solutions in a thread and giving up....nsane should have a flaming forum where members can slug it out with each other if they choose.

What the H**** u tring to say...bro ill see u in the ring......Ha Ha..... B)

cant we all just get along...."some guy that just got beat up!"

Great job everybody...........

knowledge-Spammer

Never look down at any body unless Ur helping them up

if we work together we are stronger

BGYY2CX.jpg?1

I agree with you if thats what your end to . But I fell like because some runs security suites maybe they got mad at me because I got it working so easy . Most people don't understand because they were not using TU blocked with a FW . Most were using the portable that you didn't have to block but Martau had changed this quite a while back I 1st noticed it when I installed WFC with Total-Uninstall.v6.3.4 installed . So I was all ready prepared for this so really this is old news to me . I never have used security suites always just and antivirus and a Firewall . Anyways I liked your method better @ knowledge so I'm using it . It gives me more easy control of things . :)

By the way, I forgot to mention how I configured mine. I have two layers of protection to prevent TU from calling home. Here is my setup:

1. Hardware/router firewall to block Martau's IP addresses, and
  2. IPSEC policy to block the same IP addresses (as explained by nanoman)

TU can only detect software firewall rules and will deactivate itself when it does. But it is not smart enough to detect hardware firewall rules and IPSEC policies yet. Maybe in the future Martau will add additional anti-crack measures to detect if TU is being blocked through IPSEC. But to my knowledge, there is no way for a software to tell if it is being blocked by a hardware firewall because the settings are configured in the hardware itself, and not stored in the operating system.

Sorry, but i have to say i surrender...

I'm on WinXP and that CMD file doesn't work, as WinXP doesn't support netsh ipsec commands. There's a ipseccmd.exe file on XP CD, but it has different syntax, too complex for me.

And creating IPSec rules manually has not worked here for much time. When done that way, i paste a serial and click on Register, but it does nothing here. That register windows stays on screen as if nothing happens.

Then i used DAT/XML files. With net ON, in 30 seconds TU closed and asked for registration.

Coming back to patched 6.4.1.

PS: I used TrashReg before installing.

PS2: Isn't there a way with that Winspool.drv file from months ago?

Sorry, but i have to say i surrender...

I'm on WinXP and that CMD file doesn't work, as WinXP doesn't support netsh ipsec commands. There's a ipseccmd.exe file on XP CD, but it has different syntax, too complex for me.

And creating IPSec rules manually has not worked here for much time. When done that way, i paste a serial and click on Register, but it does nothing here. That register windows stays on screen as if nothing happens.

Then i used DAT/XML files. With net ON, in 30 seconds TU closed and asked for registration.

Coming back to patched 6.4.1.

PS: I used TrashReg before installing.

PS2: Isn't there a way with that Winspool.drv file from months ago?

Don't give up just yet. If you have a router that has a firewall, try blocking TU there. I cannot give you instructions because every hardware is different.

Here is how I did it on mine.

FFZI4AX.png

Here is how I did it on mine.

Aren't you worried that Martau is going to call another ip out soon ? He has others now besides these 2 urls . That's why I just let my FW block it without making rules it blocks any ip that he decides to call out. ;)

Aren't you worried that Martau is going to call another ip out soon ? He has others now besides these 2 urls . That's why I just let my FW block it without making rules it blocks any ip that he decides to call out. ;)

If you block an URL, then any IP behind that URL should have been blocked.

But anyway, i have it on a laptop and i use it in several places, i can't block by router.

What is the most strange thing is there's nobody with XP here... come on, we are 25% of total share in the market! xDDDDD

If you block an URL, then yo should block any IP behind that URL.

But anyway, i have it on a laptop and i use it in several places, i can't block by router.

What is the most strange thing is there's nobody with XP here... come on, we are 25% of total share in the market! xDDDDD

i know for fact that he has ips thats not listed yet that don't have nothing to do those 2 urls Ive experienced one before . When he 1st started you only had to block one url but he keeps adding more and more . It could be tomorrow or 6 mths from now . But one thing Im sure of when he changes stuff around its sort like IDM it effects all versions.

Hahaha!! Yes, absolutely! I'm pretty sure it is going to be the same cat and mouse game that we had with Internet Download Manager. :lol:

you can see not in long time, Martau will release the new version.
after he know TU. 6.8.0, was as Giveaway Martau...

you got one here. make sure u have no popular av-firewall installed (why?). then follow nano's advice here

Its not a "give-away" , program does not uninstall anything on my Win7 x64,since yesterday-evening !!!

Check your program good,please, and let us know!!

It stays registered,after the cmd-file and ESET on, but it just doesnt make good analyzes and does not function well anymore !!!

try this version, at first offline activation attempt i've got firewall bs message
then try online with given key, tamper incoming data and activate without problem
then apply ipsec policy
done

validity check sending data to total-uninstall.com/cc/validate.php or martau.com/........

About privacy
Total Uninstall will connect to the author web site to check for product updates. The following information is sent to server:
· Product code
· Registration name*
· Registration key*
· Product version
· Computer Id
· Current interface language
· Update method
· Operating system version
· Operating system platform

*only for registered version

then incoming data look like this

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<root>
<regname>KS Marketing LTD</regname>
<validate>
<nbr>28</nbr>
<code>ERR_ORDER_INVALID_STATUS</code>
<desc>The order is not valid.</desc>
<check>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</check>
</validate>
</root>

"KS Marketing LTD" is name of owner, i guess, of this leaked key

changing <nbr>28</nbr> to for example <nbr>0</nbr> will do the job

if update automatically run after activation it will send again information to server and check key (total-uninstall.com/cc/updates.php or martau.com/.......)
and we have something like this:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<root>
<updates version="60800">
<program version="60800" img="0">Total Uninstall
<release img="8">You have the latest version</release>
</program>
</updates>
<commands>
<command>invalid</command>
</commands>
</root>

then change <command>invalid</command> to (you guess what) <command>valid</command>

now we can apply ipsec policy or whatever

not need clean any traces, but if after activating, add policy and restart program you got again "Unregistered" then you probably have and need to clean just this one bad boy (selected/blue) in registry and do not need activate again, program will be registered after start it again

tQBGHOd.png

The last time i had to clean blacklist for TU from my system was back like version 4 . I don't believe he can contaminate your system much without you letting it connect to the internet . I was able install v6.80 and register just by uninstalling v6.3.4 with another uninstaller program . Ive tested block rules and stuff with both v6.3.4 and v6.80 and it unregistered me I was able to register right back. I think the main thing is you need to get it registered to stay before your 30 day trial runs out and never let it hit the internet . If these things happen then you need to clean the registry.

Archived