Total Uninstall 6.8.0

jalaffa

In this moment no solution

New Method Tested Working For Me at Least will Make Illustration asap, Stay Tuned .............. :)

Be Patient Working On It Now Making Illustration & Guide & Tested Working For Me

• Replies 378
  • Views 51.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Using automatic script/Cmd File credits To YSF/Ru-BOard Recommended as It's One Click Easy Solution Instead Of Too Many Inputs To Enter & Conigure For Details Here

Special Thanks To november_ra1n For Tutorial .

How to Prevent Total Uninstall From Calling Home Using

Local Security Policy (IPSec)

Click on the (Windows Start Buttoun + X) Choose RUN

Type "secpol.msc" and Click OK

image.png

Right Click on "IP Security Policies on Local Computer" & "Create IP Security Policy"

image.png

Click Next

Type " Block TU 680 " In IPSec Security Policy Name

Click Next

image.png

Click Next

image.png

Click Next

Click Yes

Click Finish

image.png

image.png

Uncheck the "Use Add Wizard" checkbox If It's Checked , then Click "Add"

image.png

Click the "Add" button

image.png

Uncheck the "Use Add Wizard" checkbox If It's Checked, then Click "Add"

image.png

Click the dropdown menu for “Source address” and choose “My IP address“

Click the dropdown menu for “Distenation address ” and choose “ASpecific DNS Name“

martau.com

Click Yes

image.png

image.png

Again

Uncheck the "Use Add Wizard" checkbox If It's Checked, then Click "Add"

Click the dropdown menu for “Source address” and choose “My IP address“

Click the dropdown menu for “Distenation address ” and choose “ASpecific DNS Name“

total-uninstall.com

Click Yes

image.png

image.png

Select "Block TU 680" & Choose Tab “Filter Action”

image.png

Check "Use Add Wizard" & Click the "Add" button

image.png

Type " Deny Connections " Filter Action Name & Click Next

191.png

Select " Block " & Next & Finish

192.png

Select the "Deny Connections" Rule and Click Apply & OK

then Apply and OK again to get back to the main console window

image.png

Right Click on the newly created IPSec Security Policy " Block TU 680 " & select "Assign"

it should state that the policy is assigned

image.png

Your Can Use Total Uninstall With Internet On Without Any Problems .

Result.png

This Guide Is Tested Working FOr Total Uninstall 6.8.0

Just Make Sure You're Not Already Blacklisted If So First you Have To Clean Your System From Total Uninstall Traces/Rules/Hosts/Files/Reg/etc ...

Following Already Published Steps In This Topic Any Way Later I will Repost It Here

Then Install activate Offline Or Just Copy Activation Backup Files ,apply The Rule You're Are Good To Go ......

Idea Source But Now We Do it In Reverse

:P Ding Dong :P

knowledge-Spammer

ok bin testin now on lots of pcs and this is how i got it to work with net on

install program with net off copy and replace Program Options and License.dat http://www.datafilehost.com/d/924ee5ca

now install http://www.sphinx-soft.com/Vista/order.html

and do this works just fine with net on now

DJpAV7N.jpg?1

VI0A94p.jpg?1 faster way i think and tested and works just fine take a min or so to do right now u can go on line :)

brsJjbE.jpg?1

ps can i just say Windows8FirewallControl-Setup-x64 for free is very good program wood like pro if u have lol

"Why can't some people make step by step instruction with all different Firewall software rather then posting and flooding unnecessary things!"

So have to uninstall my ESET ,before installing TU ??

There must be a way to handle ESET ,before installing TU ! ( without uninstalling ESET)

You consider blocking all Windows Firewall Outgoing connection is for advance user!! lol if you think it is i have no more to say, i have done this nonsense conversation.

Glad that I am not the only one having to put up with the all fart and no shit kind - big thumbs-up to nanoman for demonstrating with tangible efforts instead of offering just lip-service. 8N3udPP.gif

november_ra1n
How to Prevent Total Uninstall From Calling Home Using
Local Security Policy (IPSec)

Wow-----------Absolutely benchmark instruction once again working flawlessly, topmark nanoman. With this great instruction there is no need to use 3rd party software nor blocking all Outgoing connection just deal with TU.

Thank you when i say create instruction this is what i really mean.

I followed nanoman's instructions and it worked with internet connection. But after about 2 minutes, TU suddenly restarted and deactivated itself. Dammit. Maybe I missed a step from the instruction, I will try it again later.

Same problem !! Only after restart ;unregistered again!!!

Im getting a headache , but wont give up this fight.

november_ra1n

Your trouble is your system is not clean there is somewhere in your PC Martu deject blacklist key,. really need to clean your system.

PS: Instructions are only Windows Firewall if you are using any other firewall work-around will not be succeed.

Your trouble is your system is not clean there is somewhere in your PC Martu deject blacklist key,. really need to clean your system.

PS: Instructions are only Windows Firewall if you are using any other firewall work-around will not be succeed.

That certainly is one possibility. But in my case, it worked fine while using the tool you introduced (Windows Firewall Notifier). But when I tried the ipsec block, it deactivated after a few minutes. I am guessing that maybe blocking martau.com and total-uninstall.com in ipsec is not enough. Is there a way to combine blocking those addresses and the ip address range in ipsec? I'm not very familiar with it.

november_ra1n

That certainly is one possibility. But in my case, it worked fine while using the tool you introduced (Windows Firewall Notifier). But when I tried the ipsec block, it deactivated after a few minutes. I am guessing that maybe blocking martau.com and total-uninstall.com in ipsec is not enough. Is there a way to combine blocking those addresses and the ip address range in ipsec? I'm not very familiar with it.

When i made that instruction i strictly note do not try to block anything just let the popup stays, if you ever try to block then you will be deactivated. However apart from Martau you can select deny or accept but not during TU session.

However with nanoman instruction there is popup nor any 3rt party software, use that option as it is best till now.

Wiped out TU 6.3.4 portable ,really completely with trasreg etc. ,reboot etc. What more to do before its totally wiped out of my system ??

Using ESET-firewall and not going to delete it, just for mr.Martau !!

Sorry, but I give up,maybe later a solid (portable) will do the job,just as the 6.3.4-portable !!

knowledge-Spammer

Wiped out TU 6.3.4 portable ,really completely with trasreg etc. ,reboot etc. What more to do before its totally wiped out of my system ??

Sorry, but I give up,maybe later a solid (portable) will do the job,just as the 6.3.4-portable !!

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/232937-how-to-activate-total-uninstall-680-and-use-with-internet-connection/

i no people are going to hate me but works just fine and fast

u people lol

When i made that instruction i strictly note do not try to block anything just let the popup stays, if you ever try to block then you will be deactivated.

Yes, I got that part, and it worked ok.

NO!!! DON'T!!! If you do, then Mr. Martau wins.

you can export-import settings in ESET

uninstall and install ESET

I have no firewall installed

I just disconnect internet and open TU and enter the key

TU doesn't accept !!

It says disable the firewall !!

solution?

knowledge-Spammer

TU doesn't accept !!

solution?

copy and replace Program Options and License.dat key not need

as seen //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/232937-how-to-activate-total-uninstall-680-and-use-with-internet-connection/

knowledge-Spammer

Looks like we can prevent Dopus with nanny's tutorial :think:

btw, works for me... Thanks anyway

10pages and all it take is Windows8FirewallControl :think: lol

TU doesn't accept !!

solution?

did you had third party firewall, windows firewall rule for TU ?

TU doesn't accept !!

solution?

no, nothing!

no, nothing!

maybe you can try to remove martau cookie from browsers,

clean Temp,

also remove Q932892.log in C:\Windows\,

check C:\ProgramData\Martau\

and run TrashReg

TU doesn't accept !!

solution?

no, nothing!

Follow the steps below:

Download TrashReg 3.9.2

Run TrashReg, watch and delete all >>> http://s22.postimg.org/fpgawhk1t/trush_Reg_Tuins6_8.png / http://s22.postimg.org/s5d0q8ddt/tu_6_8key_x64.png

Disconnect Internet Conection, Install Total Uninstall 6.8.0 Finished Exit Don't run it Yet,

Run TrashReg watch again and Delete >>>> http://s22.postimg.org/s5d0q8ddt/tu_6_8key_x64.png

Now with NO Internet connection Run TU 6.8 and Register with Serial as november_ra1n Post.

Now you will be registered I bet >>>> http://s22.postimg.org/pj23n1bk0/tuins_6_8_x64.jpg

Give it a try

PS: in this stage you should Used TU.6.8 with No Internet Connection. With Internet Connection Your TU 6.8

will be revert back to Unregistered version.

Archived