Get F-Secure Internet Security 2015 for free

fredlaso

Use your personal promotional code to order exclusive F-Secure products

If you receive a promotional code for one or more products F-Secure, you can get exclusive products F-Secure for free. Simply fill out and submit the form below.

You will receive an email to verify the address. After you will receive a personal subscription key and a link to download the software.
http://www.f-secure.com/ru_RU/web/home_ru/exclusive

Enter promo code: SECICI, fistname, lastname, email, capcha then click "Oтправить" button.

2. Log in your e-mail, Click "Подтвердите заказ" to confirm your order.

3. Check mail again to receive License key and Installer download link (Includ F-secure Mobile Security)

Action valid untill 30/11/2014. You must activate before the promotion ends.

Or get it here: http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/exclusive?ecid=3464

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it is for ever free, You can do the same and get it for free. Click on the image.

f-secure_zps048b1560.jpg

F-Secure Home

Community News: Welcome to the F-Secure beta testing community! Post Date: 3 Years ago

You can write anything more because I do not really know what you mean. I went to this page and there is only joining the beta testers

You can write anything more because I do not really know what you mean. I went to this page and there is only joining the beta testers

What else?

I'll give you a fishing rod and then I must for you also to catch the fish, or how?

Yourself is necessary to catch fish?

I registered but I do not know what to do next in order to be free, there is no key for internet security

Home => Internet Security Technology Preview => Installer & Release Notes => Internet Security Technology Preview installer & Release notes => Internet Security Technology Preview Installer

Download it and install, it is Your personal installer, don't share it. After installing follow instructions.

Now You have always the latest F-Secure Internet security and other products. If You used your own email, then You'll always notified about updates.

PS! For some reason cannot be downloaded right now. 'll Look into it.

Error sending email. Please try again later.

We could not send the subscription code or download link to your email address. Fill in the order form again at www.f-secure.com/offers/exclusive or contact the support team of F-Secure via http://www.f-secure.com/en_US/support/home-office/contact -support /.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Archived