Hard Disk Sentinel Professional (100% OFF)

fredlaso

Product Description

Reviewed by TopWareSale.com staff on October 20, 2014

Since my first HDD failure, I have realized the importance of monitoring my hardware, including temperatures, SMART attributes, voltages, etc. I have switched many hard drive utilities until I found Hard Disk Sentinel.

Hard Disk Sentinel is of great value in diagnosing potential problems, or just letting you keep an eye on your valuable hard drive state. This program is good, and probably the best program to serve the hard drive. There is a wealth of information in the UI and you also like being able to monitor the hard drive temp in the notification tray. It’s also very light on resources.

I have used it since and it is constantly sitting in my system tray, joyfully showing me the temperature of my HDD. I had no problems, crashes, or other issues with the software. I love it and wouldn’t change it for anything else. Hard Disk Sentinel is definitely a must on all PCs/Laptops.

Publisher’s Description

Hard Disk Sentinel Professional (HDSentinel) is a hard disk monitoring software with support of HDD/SSD drives. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer or in external enclosures (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.

(From the screenshot on the website below it seems like it is version 4.50.11 PRO)

http://discount68.com/1526/hard-disk-sentinel-professional-giveaway.html

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Direct link to giveaway page on official site (without any registration):

http://www.hdsentinel.com/registration-topwaresale.php

OR

Direct download without any email: http://www.harddisksentinel.com/license/hdsentinel_pro_topwaresale_440.zip

Version 4.40

Valid until 31 Dec 2015. If updated to newer versions (for example by the automatic update from File menu) then it will switch back to unregistered version.

Recently v4.40 pro was a giveaway,is this a repeat?

I think we are looking for 4.50

@Roy W: I only posted it in a first place because as you go to the website, there is a screen shot, on the top of it on a blue line it shows version 4.50.11 PRO).

I am not trying to mislead anyone, justing posting legit. giveaways/promos from legit. websites. I am sorry, I do not have time to test each and every program before I post a link....

@fredlaso,not certain why I or anybody would think that you tried to mislead me(us) by providing this software.

My question was: is this a repeat of v4.40 which was given recently?
I know that the "blue line" indicates 4.50.11 Pro but when downloaded it shows v4.40 but after installation v4.20 is installed.

I received an email today about an upgrade from the topwaresales people and they informed me of this.

Once again,I did not think that you were misleading me but if you got that impression,I apologize.

New beta is out 45011f....I expect a new final version (4.60) very soon. Should be a giveaway after that point for the new final version. Marketing

@Roy W: No, I did not get that impression, no need to apologize. It is just me feeling uncomfortable sharing version 4.50.11 PRO) which is actually not.

@fredlaso:Thanks for understanding but please do not feel uncomfortable for sharing any software because I for one appreciate good "freebies" and I am sure there are many nsaners who would agree.

Stay well!

:cheers:

I already have the pre-keyed non-upgradeable 4.40, as well as a "standard" free licence, but it's a great product and I have two paid for Pro ones.

I've been burned by two surprise hdd failures in the recent past... HDDs are no longer as reliable as they where! IBM tested their 10mb hdds for a year before sale in the 80's! Remember those hand written bad sector lists on the hdds? ;-)

Archived