Fukushima nuclear waste detected off U.S. West Coast, from California to Canada

fredlaso

Fukushima nuclear waste detected off U.S. West Coast, from California to Canada There is definitely offshore Fukushima cesium now Test results will not be revealed to public for several weeks (VIDEO)

http://enenews.com/fukushima-nuclear-waste-detected-west-coast-california-canada-test-results-will-be-revealed-public-several-weeks

• Replies 6
  • Views 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah and dsater strikes again and us will hide untill its own security is at risk

It is.

If that radioactive death wave was bad enough to mess up enough of California, the economy would collapse.

We'll probably all die of cancer slowly from the mutant fish, all around the world people eat out of the Pacific Ocean after all.

Bad enough they have massive drought as is.

Future Soldier

Woah and dsater strikes again and us will hide untill its own security is at risk

It is.

If that radioactive death wave was bad enough to mess up enough of California, the economy would collapse.

We'll probably all die of cancer slowly from the mutant fish, all around the world people eat out of the Pacific Ocean after all.

WELL I DONT MEAN TO EXPOSE YOUR LOCATION BUT WHY DID YOU GO INTO DETAILS SO MUCH :sneaky: SEEMS AS IF YOU KNOW VERY MUCH ABOUT THE PLACE OR STAY THERE :ph34r: :sorry:

It is.

WELL I DONT MEAN TO EXPOSE YOUR LOCATION BUT WHY DID YOU GO INTO DETAILS SO MUCH :sneaky: SEEMS AS IF YOU KNOW VERY MUCH ABOUT THE PLACE OR STAY THERE :ph34r: :sorry:

I'm a long ways from the West Coast, and have no desire to move, but I know if the area were made uninhabitable the whole country would suffer, not just California.

People all over the world are eating that crap, and US exports food. Everyone gets screwed because of that Nuclear fuck up.

Future Soldier

It is.

I'm a long ways from the West Coast, and have no desire to move, but I know if the area were made uninhabitable the whole country would suffer, not just California.

People all over the world are eating that crap, and US exports food. Everyone gets screwed because of that Nuclear fuck up.

HA AND WE ALL KNOW IF USA AS SUPERPOWER FALLS WHOLE IT BUISENESS AMONG COUNTRIES ARE DOOMED AND GREAT DEPRESSION WILL JUST SPEED UP THE EXTINCTION

Archived