[QOTD] Quote of the day!

rudrax

• Replies 219
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you attempt to harp, on your achievements - everyone scampers out of the room

When your achievements start speaking, for themselves - there is a pin-drop silence

~ Yours truly

Start by doing what's necessary;

then, do what's possible;

and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

~ St. Francis of Assisi

• 2 weeks later...

Courage with improper judgement will not always be accompanied by luck.

_unknown.

• 2 weeks later...
The easiest way to earn a ban is to abuse either of the Admins.
The surest way is to abuse both of them. :sneaky:
~ Yours truly

A clever man learns from his experience

A wise man learns from others' experience, too.

~ Yours truly

i follow that line of thinking but insert the word mistakes for experience....or at least believe the two words to be interchangable

There seems to be a Famous Author/Write/Scholar named " Yours truly " whose words has been Quoted here many times :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ... However, i have Searched and Searched over many Hours on the Internet and other Sources to find the True Identity of this so called " Yours truly " but unfortunately i have come up Empty .... :s :s :s :s :s :s So, could someone or anyboy help me out to Reveal the True Identity of this Individual called " Yours truly " ??? I really would Appreciate if this Mystery can be Solved ... Thanks in Advance All ..... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Cheers ...... :) :)

People choose either one of the following 2 ways of learning (more commonly - the second one):--

Learning from past experiences, or

learning from hard, brutal, lessons.

~ Yours truly

~ Yours truly

i follow that line of thinking but insert the word mistakes for experience....or at least believe the two words to be interchangable

Experience comprises of both - mistakes and achievements, as well (experience is far more wider than mistake.) ;)

There seems to be a Famous Author/Write/Scholar named " Yours truly " whose words has been Quoted here many times :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ... However, i have Searched and Searched over many Hours on the Internet and other Sources to find the True Identity of this so called " Yours truly " but unfortunately i have come up Empty .... :s :s :s :s :s :s So, could someone or anyboy help me out to Reveal the True Identity of this Individual called " Yours truly " ??? I really would Appreciate if this Mystery can be Solved ... Thanks in Advance All ..... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Cheers ...... :) :)

Yours truly refers to oneself - remember what you used to write towards the end of your letter (just before signing-off with your own name.) :)

~ Yours truly

Experience comprises of both - mistakes and achievements, as well (experience is far more wider than mistake.) ;)

Yours truly refers to oneself - remember what you used to write towards the end of your letter (just before signing-off with your own name.) :)

Gotch ya .... Gotch Ya .. Gotch Ya.... :showoff: :showoff: :showoff: :D :D :D Seriously I did not believe you will Fall for this and Answer me this Question :P :P I just Kept my Fingers Crossed not thinking you will Fall for it and even go all the way to Explain it ....Ofcourse I know what " Yours truly " Means ( when one quotes Him/Herself ) ... LoL galour .... Hmmmm ... But it was just a Funny Prank ... B) B) ..... A little Flash Back .... Remember how you Caught me with your April 1st Prank ???? Huh ??? ... I fell Hard, hook line and Sinker and you Laughed the Heck out of me :s :s :s ..... And .... i Promised i would try my Best to return the Favor ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... It took a very long time but i guess my long Wait has Paid off !!! Seems Now we are Even... ;) ;)

@kn_andre, I thought you are chinese :lol: as you were searching google for 'yours truely' as author. But you were planting mice trap for dcs18 :dance: Kudos to you because that guy is very hard to catch.

Thank god, you didn't googled for '_Unknown', otherwise I'd be the one to fell in that mice trap :tehe:

@dcs18, light a cigar and call 911 :tooth:

~ Yours truly

Gotch ya .... Gotch Ya .. Gotch Ya.... :showoff: :showoff: :showoff: :D :D :D Seriously I did not believe you will Fall for this and Answer me this Question :P :P I just Kept my Fingers Crossed not thinking you will Fall for it and even go all the way to Explain it ....Ofcourse I know what " Yours truly " Means ( when one quotes Him/Herself ) ... LoL galour .... Hmmmm ... But it was just a Funny Prank ... B) B) ..... A little Flash Back .... Remember how you Caught me with your April 1st Prank ???? Huh ??? ... I fell Hard, hook line and Sinker and you Laughed the Heck out of me :s :s :s ..... And .... i Promised i would try my Best to return the Favor ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... It took a very long time but i guess my long Wait has Paid off !!! Seems Now we are Even... ;) ;)

If answering a question equals falling into a mouse-trap, then - I have been pawned many times (almost each and every time.) :dunno:

Ask the scoundrel who started this cat-n-mouse topic. :angry:

@kn_andre, I thought you are chinese :lol: as you were searching google for 'yours truely' as author. But you were planting mice trap for dcs18 :dance: Kudos to you because that guy is very hard to catch.

Thank god, you didn't googled for '_Unknown', otherwise I'd be the one to fell in that mice trap :tehe:

@dcs18, light a cigar and call 911 :tooth:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ho Ho Ho........ Xmas just Came Early ..... :D :D :D It was a long wait but it Paid off Finally .... :) :) Cheers and have a lovely Weekend..

~ Yours truly

If answering a question equals falling into a mouse-trap, then - I have been pawned many times (almost each and every time.) :dunno:

Ask the scoundrel who started this cat-n-mouse topic. :angry:

:) :) :) ..... Tou·ché ..... Tou·ché .... :) :) :) .. Kudos Sir, for been a really Good Sport .... Have a Lovely Weekend and Cheers..

Archived