A First Look at Windows 10 (Full Presentation)

evgenikox

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

win 10 follow win 8.X tablet style gui.... they didnt pay any attention for users who complain about this .

they didn't make separated installation for users who don't want the brick .....

me personally i don't care about the bricks , but they should listen to other users! :angry:

me personally i don't care about the bricks , but they should listen to other users! :angry:

Microsoft are such a$$holes - sometimes, I feel they decide to do exactly opposite of what their Customers want. :lol:

About the Metro (Modern UI) - I hope to be able to be rid of the shit with the same success as on the Windows 8 series.

Microsoft are such a$$holes - sometimes, I feel they decide to do exactly opposite of what their Customers want. :lol:

About the Metro (Modern UI) - I hope to be able to be rid of the shit with the same success as on the Windows 8 series.

some one should make a tool that can axx windows and remove the metro / brick shit out .

maybe it will be happen if MS continue its imbecile behavior .... B)

MidnightDistortions

some one should make a tool that can axx windows and remove the metro / brick shit out .

maybe it will be happen if MS continue its imbecile behavior .... B)

Well at least we don't have to deal with that full screen junk anymore it's windowed and i want an app that can nuke that metro stuff out. :guns:

As dcs18 says, MS try to be the smart a$$ by doing opposite to what the customers expect and that's where they suck the african c0ck. Who will pay them - of course the customers. But they keep doing what they like not what the customers like. And at last what they get in their hand?

- the african c0ck. Suuck it.

Archived