Adguard How To Get 2 Years Bonus License [Standard] Via Affiliate Account

november_ra1n

• Replies 56
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it counted if i install for the same hardisk (same devices, same hardisk serial) but different mac ip ?

I really don't know what information they got from your PC, but i have successfully claim license in same PC and virtual machine but different OS install on VM. Of course i have changed the IP every installer i have done.

is it counted if i install for the same hardisk (same devices, same hardisk serial) but different mac ip ?

I really don't know what information they got from your PC, but i have successfully claim license in same PC and virtual machine but different OS install on VM. Of course i have changed the IP every installer i have done.

is your virtual hardisk serial NO. same as your real hardsik serial ?

Confirm. Work for me

It look majority of people having trouble completing 4 unique installation whether they fail through IP check or their PC Device match can you please provide information how did you manage to by pass all those and get your license.

Try to give as much detail as you can to order to help other people failing to claim 2 year bonus license.

Regards.

Confirm. Work for me

It look majority of people having trouble completing 4 unique installation whether they fail through IP check or their PC Device match can you please provide information how did you manage to by pass all those and get your license.

Try to give as much detail as you can to order to help other people failing to claim 2 year bonus license.

Regards.

This is my way to get it:
1. Reg free account.
2. Download setup Affiliate
3. Install on VMware
4. Update filters
With the 4 steps above, I had one time installer
Continue:
1. Shut down VMware
2. Change my IP by CyberGhostVPN
3. Clone one virtual machine with the name changed. For example: Windows 7 => Share of Windows 7
4. Run clone of Virtual machine
5. Download setup Affiliate

6. Install on VMware
7. Update filters
To do so until I have 4 installer. DONE
image.jpg

Hi november:

I followed the steps and right now I've got 4 installs:

7suE5Bw5.png

But in my account doesn't appear the license:

44mVCb0H.png

Don't know what was wrong...

Hi november:

I followed the steps and right now I've got 4 installs:

Don't know what was wrong...

IP or Hardware device has been dejected Adguard collecting too many information about your PC when you install the program

1. Deject computer name

2. Your IP

3. Mac Address

4.Some specifications of your hardware device etc.......... [I really don't know what kind of information they got to order to prevent while you are in progress this.?]

However second attempt i have try i got same empty login page when i tried for experimenting.

You have nothing to loose send them ticked via:
https://aff.adguard.com/en/member/tickets.html

They will usually reply you within 30 min... Let me know what you got from them.

When i raise the same issue they send me the code see there >>>>

As mentioned here above,the promotion from http://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=1888 is still active. I uninstalled the older promotion, clicked on this page and the promotion ends 3/24/15. I am using Adguard for the last 2 years as they release a promotion for 180 days shortly before the old promotion is about to expire.

Hi nov:

Support answered to the ticket I opened:

Hi.
This situation was happened, because your users installed Adguard with similar IP addresses or hardware devices and that is why our system decided that it was not unique installs.
(https://aff.adguard.com/en/faq.html)

Nevertheless, please, take your free 2 years standard license - XXXXXXXX
Maybe, something went wrong, if it's true, please, accept my apologies.

Thank you and have a great day!

The issue was with the hw device (I changed the IP with ZenMate in every fresh installation).

Anyway, I've got the license :D

Hi

november_ra1n ...

This method surely works. I have used 4 different VM images with different IP's and got the bonus license. :P :D

Can we get an additional license if we install it on 4 more machines or we need to create a new account? :s

Here Is Thought Passed My Mind What About

CyberCafe Machines Internet Access (+20 unique machines )+ VPN >>>>>>>>>> Mass License collecting :P

CyberCafe Machines Internet Access (+20 unique machines )+ VPN >>>>>>>>>> Mass License collecting :P

Don't get greedy :lol: ;they might stop giving away free licenses soon :P

Don't get greedy :lol: ;they might stop giving away free licenses soon :P

System Needs Unique Installations , I 'm Feeding The System :lol:

For The Record , I use Adguard On Demand Only , Just It's Good Idea To Share What's In Mind although If I want To Do The Above I can Do It Easily (conditions Available )

For The Record , I use Adguard On Demand Only , Just It's Good Idea To Share What's In Mind although If I want To Do The Above I can Do It Easily (conditions Available )

They might be keeping an eye on this thread now :think:

They might be keeping an eye on this thread now :think:

It Doesnt Matter Just As I told You Above I use Adguard On Demand Only , Don't Give darn If They Continue To Offer Or Not

& guess What They Will Not Stop Offering Affiliating Promo ,

Simply They Want Invade As many as Possible Of Machines From their POV "Why Nsa & Old Friends Has To Be The Only Player Collecting What Users Visit , See , Interested Lets Get In The Game Yo Yo :P "

Guyz i did it on my VM of 4 different times and forgot to change the ip

also i've raised a ticket but they responded that they have seen the same ip in all so thats y they can't give me license

pls.s. my PC doesn't have a good config to run VM newer than xp and Xp has may complications like .net framework blah blah

pls can anybody help me??

i'll pm them my unique promo id ??

regards

EDIT GOT MY LICENSE

yeah u can but adguard doesn't give many licenses to only 1 account so have to make many accounts for that

regards

yeah u can but adguard doesn't give many licenses to only 1 account so have to make many accounts for that

regards

Who Can Do Previously Mentioned , Can Create Multiple affiliate accounts in the first place , That's For Sure

:lol:

Tried to get a fake key from here again using a fake account

And I didn't receive the key so...I raised a ticket in which they said they have stopped the promotion

So...I think this is the end of this promo

End of promo? means they have stopped giving bonus keys like this thread mentions?

Yes..!!

End of promo? means they have stopped giving bonus keys like this thread mentions?

Yes..!!
How to get a free key for Adguard?

Good news for those who want to use Adguard – program against advertising for free. You no longer need to search the internet for various activators for our ad blocking program: crack (crack), key, serial number, or try to download Adguard via torrent. You can obtain an Adguard license key totally free right here on our official website.

All you need to do is to recommend our program to four friends. If they install Adguard - you will get an activation key for the whole year!

Promotion terms

First of all we want to assure you – we will certainly define that your friend installed Adguard on your recommendation. To make this happen you need to follow a single rule: new user need to go to the Adguard website using your personal link.

Step-by-step installation process looks like this:

1. A person goes to the site via your personal link;
  2. Downloads the installation file from the site;
  3. Installs Adguard and runs it.

That’s it! We want to warn you about a few nuances:

1. We will make the recommendation count only if the user had a chance to see the work of Adguard. This implies that the program shall be used for at least 30 minutes.
  2. Recommendation for the ip-address, which already had Adguard installed, does not count. This means, if your friend has already installed Adguard on his computer, your recommendation for him does not fall under conditions of the promotion.
  3. License key that you will receive as a result of promotion is valid for one year.

Once 4 installations are made on your recommendation, our system will automatically send the Adguard license code to your email.

Type of the license key — bonus. We give only one Adguard activation key per one email address.

This means that if you later want to get another key, you will have to use a different email address for recommendations of Adguard to four more friends.

Please note: free license for Adguard is granted only if the installation via your link was made by real people.

Please do not try to cheat and do more installations manually, as it contradicts the conditions for getting the free key.

Traditionally, we caution you against downloading Adguard via torrent: Adguard repack version distributed through torrents may contain unwanted software or viruses.

Recommend Adguard ad blocker to you friends and acquaintances and help them to discover popular programs and websites without ads.

Yes..!!

How to get a free key for Adguard?

Good news for those who want to use Adguard – program against advertising for free. You no longer need to search the internet for various activators for our ad blocking program: crack (crack), key, serial number, or try to download Adguard via torrent. You can obtain an Adguard license key totally free right here on our official website.

All you need to do is to recommend our program to four friends. If they install Adguard - you will get an activation key for the whole year!

Promotion terms

First of all we want to assure you – we will certainly define that your friend installed Adguard on your recommendation. To make this happen you need to follow a single rule: new user need to go to the Adguard website using your personal link.

Step-by-step installation process looks like this:

• A person goes to the site via your personal link;
  • Downloads the installation file from the site;
  • Installs Adguard and runs it.
That’s it! We want to warn you about a few nuances:
  • We will make the recommendation count only if the user had a chance to see the work of Adguard. This implies that the program shall be used for at least 30 minutes.
  • Recommendation for the ip-address, which already had Adguard installed, does not count. This means, if your friend has already installed Adguard on his computer, your recommendation for him does not fall under conditions of the promotion.
  • License key that you will receive as a result of promotion is valid for one year.
Once 4 installations are made on your recommendation, our system will automatically send the Adguard license code to your email.

Type of the license key — bonus. We give only one Adguard activation key per one email address.

This means that if you later want to get another key, you will have to use a different email address for recommendations of Adguard to four more friends.

Please note: free license for Adguard is granted only if the installation via your link was made by real people.

Please do not try to cheat and do more installations manually, as it contradicts the conditions for getting the free key.

Traditionally, we caution you against downloading Adguard via torrent: Adguard repack version distributed through torrents may contain unwanted software or viruses.

Recommend Adguard ad blocker to you friends and acquaintances and help them to discover popular programs and websites without ads.

Yes we know this !!

It's long posted before

But yeah...we need like 2 yrs

Archived