Microsoft Office 365 Free for Students and Teachers

fredlaso

• Replies 22
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How it works:
Schools qualify for this benefit when they have licensed Office institution-wide for their faculty and staff through Microsoft’s Volume Licensing program and are enrolled to allow students to sign-up directly with Microsoft. Active full- or part-time students at qualifying schools are eligible if they:
1.Have a school-specific email address provided by the school (for example, contoso.edu) that can receive external email.
2.Are of legal age to sign up for an online offer individually (13 years old).
3.Have Internet access.

This is why I cannot understand why people in education pirate software.

99% of the time, they can get a whopping sized discount or free, like dreamspark offer free too.

Same goes for parents of children still in school.

It's not only Microsoft that offer huge discounts, Adobe, Symantec, etcetera.

Work with MCCCD Student Email

can you kindly guide me through? when I click on the link it keep direct me to the same page.

I have nothing to guide. I got it 5 days ago with the link above. Now, it was probably more difficult to register.
Sorry for not helping anything for you

MCCCD email it's not working for me

40cfc6e6b9ae.jpg

Try go to this link Register choose High school, whatever >>> LINK

Any way to get .edu address Free ?

https://eims.maricopa.edu/MAW/MAW.html

I am a new student and have never attended any Maricopa Community College or Skill Centers.

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/free-tools.php

Hi, user@nsanforums, great with maricopa.edu it's worked >>>> http://s22.postimg.org/aupmxlgio/maricopa_edu.jpg

can you kindly guide me through? when I click on the link it keep direct me to the same page.

you can tried by yourself the main problem is to get Valid SSN, that's it, see user@nsaneforums post.

give it a try now.

you can tried by yourself the main problem is to get Valid SSN, that's it, see user@nsaneforums post.

give it a try now.

i managed to register myself but i am unable to login my student email .. GOOGLE said invalid email .. why ?

give it a try now.

i managed to register myself but i am unable to login my student email .. GOOGLE said invalid email .. why ?

Might be you forgot Password, they will ask your Date, month, year and Zipcode that you was entering when you try to reset password

try to re-register... I'm using Zenmate more simple.

http://giveawayparadise.blogspot.com/2014/09/microsoft-office-365-free-for-students.html

t was just about a year ago Microsoft announced Student Advantage, a benefit that allows eligible students to get Office 365 from their school for free. One drawback to Student Advantage—the onus has been on the school to initiate the service, create an account and order the Office 365 license on behalf of the student.

Today Microsoft is making it easier on the school IT department with a new self-serve model for students that lets them sign up for the free service on their own.

If you’re a student 13 years-old of age or older, here’s what you can do the check your eligibility and get Office for free:

Go to Office 365 for Students.
Enter a valid school-provided email address.

Here’s what qualified students will receive:

The latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access and Publisher
Installation on up to five PCs or Macs, and Office apps on other mobile devices including Windows tablets and iPad
1 Terabyte of OneDrive cloud storage
Office Online

Sign-up for students is available in the U.S. today, and will expand worldwide later this year.

In order to be eligible for this benefit, the student must attend a school that has purchased Office organization-wide for all faculty/staff via the Microsoft Volume Licensing program.

You can see the new sign-up process on the Garage Series with host Jeremy Chapman as well as other really cool features of Office Mix, Power Map and OneNote.

Youtube Link:

Spoiler: Office 365 ProPlus benefit to be available for faculty and staff starting December 1, 2014

Might be you forgot Password, they will ask your Date, month, year and Zipcode that you was entering when you try to reset password

try to re-register... I'm using Zenmate more simple.

finally it works .. bro mind to reply my pm?

Archived