Anyone can help me repack this software?

taiyuntao

Lost my hp notebook,so the OEM software FoxitPhantom for HP can not be installed on my desktop bcoz it shows that my desktop not hp machine.Can anyone help me unlock the OEM restrictions? If you can help me. I will upload it to filehost

• Replies 7
  • Views 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which version - Foxit PhantomPDF 6.2.1.0618? Pro or Business, or etc?

FoxitPhantomPDFBusinessHP6.0.16.324_Setup.exe, Any tools for repacking or modifying? Regards

FoxitPhantomPDFBusinessHP6.0.16.324_Setup.exe, Any tools for repacking or modifying? Regards

You need to find another installer, it is special for HP. Or get the New HP pc/laptop/desktop

Which version - Foxit PhantomPDF 6.2.1.0618? Pro or Business, or etc?

I see you have the previous version, tried Install the new one you will be fine go HERE

You need to find another installer, it is special for HP. Or get the New HP pc/laptop/desktop

Thanks ,be waiting someone who can modify this setup package for non-OEM machine :rolleyes:

• Administrator

Try extracting the installer and see if it has multiple installer files, one of them should check for your computer and one might not.

Archived