Youtube Not Loading Videos

Knightmare

Using FF 32.0.2 with the latest version of flash. The only addons that might be causing this would be Tube Enhancer Plus addon, Better Privacy, or Adblock. Anyone else having issues? It could just be YouTube.

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Using FF 32.0.2 with the latest version of flash. The only addons that might be causing this would be Tube Enhancer Plus addon, Better Privacy, or Adblock. Anyone else having issues? It could just be YouTube.

The easiest way to see if addon related is to help and restart with addons disabled .

The easiest way to see if addon related is to help and restart with addons disabled .

Did this and it still doesn't load. I also used another browser and it took awhile but eventually played the video. So is it just FF?

1. Set Adobe flash "Always Activate"

2. Disable adblock, zenMate, adguard ...

3. Use HTML5 Instead the simple flash player

4. If still does not start, go to AppData => Roaming folder, find and delete the Mozilla folder (you can maintain bookmarks only). Then restart Firefox.
If then doesn't work, is Your system damaged.

PS. I remember that yesterday you complained that your MBAM does not work properly. The reason is the same - faulty Windows.

from a command prompt with admin rights
chkdsk c: /f /r
wait
sfc /scannow
wait
shut down PC... wait, startup
if it doesn't help, save your data and reinstall from scratch...
it's probably as Kalju says, a faulty windows... or faulty memory modules... (that leads to fautly windows)

Now my share button isn't working! This is a nightmare!

EDIT: Deleted my cookies from YouTube and all is well. I didn't know cookies could cause such a problem.

Archived