Malwarebytes' Preventing Computer Restart

Knightmare

It seems like every time I have to restart my computer, I get a messages that mbam.exe is trying to close and I have to force the program to end. I'm using the latest version of Malwarebytes' and running it on Windows 7 x64. Is anyone else having this issue?

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like every time I have to restart my computer, I get a messages that mbam.exe is trying to close and I have to force the program to end. I'm using the latest version of Malwarebytes' and running it on Windows 7 x64. Is anyone else having this issue?

This is a problem with Your computer. There does not have anything to do with MBAM. Your Windows is corrupted, contains faulty system files.

No Issue here Just fine ,,May i know what windows 7 x64 Ultimate or Professional, let me guess you on Ultimate x64 right?

I have the same issue but with DU Meter hang on at Windows shutdown/restart .

No Issue here Just fine ,,May i know what windows 7 x64 Ultimate or Professional, let me guess you on Ultimate x64 right?

Yes. I did a sfc /scannow and fixed the corruption a few days ago. Would it be corrupted again?

Ballistic Gelatin

In some cases, it is necessary to run SFC several times to repair all corrupted files. Run it one or two more times and see if you get a clean bill of PC health.

I'm using the latest version of Malwarebytes' and running it on Windows 7 x64.

Did you ever try checking - how many services the latest MBAM runs? 6HUIPBa.gif

Yes. I did a sfc /scannow and fixed the corruption a few days ago. Would it be corrupted again?
Looks like some kinda malware activity?

Have u installed any other software or did u change any hardware?

Regards

Archived