Hello or konichiwa

Future Soldier

Future Soldier

Hello guys glad to part of here :rolleyes:

well i was trolling for some good nerd forum or geek sites for years an i recently stumbled here well i did leech a lot before registering <_<

well all the member sher seem quite powerful most are veteran :showoff: :wub:

ABOUtT ME i am kinda of a illiterate here as i only know c, c++, java(scripting a little),html,css(still learning) which everybody here knows :sorry:

well i am a geek in tech and software :P and i a encode movies a lot i am killing my pc :lol: and he giveaway are so awesome here i will also try to be a part of it :mellow: and incrase my rank and importance

Well guys i registered partly due to the cause i need Cyberghost (nsanae most user semm to use that) key i got a one year key in last giveaway and i registered my vpn with it but chrome crashed before i could save my password chrome canary crashed (i am practising to make chrome extension) so i couldnt save my password

and i dont know how to gwt them back cyberghost says its unrecoverable i tried with no sucess :angry:

I know iam being greedy but a key with more server in countries would be great :P

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello or konichiwa and :welcome: to you too "Future Soldier.

I would agree with "maxyyyy"

:welcome: nice to know ya onboard..........!

and you already felt magic of nsane cause

maxyyyy

was sending it to you!

Future Soldier

this site not leeting me down anyways thanks but lkooks like many thread are outdated so thats an issue

will work here when i get time

Future Soldier

sanke to all of you

well i know japanese rather than being a japanese :tehe:

bro in japanese very easy oniichan

• 1 month later...

Archived