utorrent plus 3.xxx working but wood like help two make it work on 3.4

knowledge-Spammer

knowledge-Spammer

it try to update to zAoLGj2.png?1?8424

and stop crack from working this 3.1 crack working 100% not fake and not like patched exes i have posted be for

oVBfYod.png?1?9241

• Replies 17
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

Sorry for being off topic but Girls with Crack? Oh! Boy, You are too much... Q0mksRT.gif

u like that lol

knowledge-Spammer

comeon guys help if u have time to comment have a look and see if we can make it work

hMeYdFh.png?1?2153

pBBL2oF.png?1?7910

knowledge-Spammer

knowledge

It's really hard to understand your problem from your expression. You may want to write properly.

works on 3.1 go to apps in utorrent folder click on plus

not work on 3.4 y i have people asking me all the time how to fix its y i posted my english not so good its y i post images so people may now what i mean sorry if u guys not now what i mean

knowledge

It's really hard to understand your problem from your expression. You may want to write properly.

UTorrent Plus Activator

not work on 3.4 y i have people asking me all the time how to fix its y i posted my english not so good its y i post images so people may now what i mean sorry if u guys not now what i mean

As far as I understand your problem, the activator that works on uTorrent v3.1, may not work on uTorrent v3.4, which is common with most of the software updates. And about how to fix part, I do not use this software so I won't be able to advice you more regarding this. You can visit this post by dcs18 to see if that helps.

knowledge-Spammer

knowledge

UTorrent Plus Activator

As far as I understand your problem, the activator that works on uTorrent v3.1, may not work on uTorrent v3.4, which is common with most of the software updates. And about how to fix part, I do not use this software so I won't be able to advice you more regarding this. You can visit this post by dcs18 to see if that helps.

As far as I understand your problem, the activator that works on uTorrent v3.1, may not work on uTorrent v3.4,

can it be fixed i am trying to make it work on new torrent versions

knowledge

UTorrent Plus Activator

As far as I understand your problem, the activator that works on uTorrent v3.1, may not work on uTorrent v3.4,

Why don't u ask ghost? Team reis member

He's an expert in making cracks

knowledge-Spammer

knowledge

UTorrent Plus Activator

Why don't u ask ghost? member

He's an expert in making cracks

ghost did not make this crack for 3.1 plus

knowledge-Spammer

Sorry, but I don't know why anyone cares about the 'Plus' version anyway.

i do as its the real plus not fake

like ones that just say plus but are not plus

Sorry, but I don't know why anyone cares about the 'Plus' version anyway.

i do as its the real plus not fake

like ones that just say plus but are not plus

What I meant was, imo none of the 'Plus' features are worth having.

• 3 weeks later...

Cracked by me without license.btkey!

lol1.png

knowledge-Spammer

Cracked by me without license.btkey!

lol1.png

i think u need to update your patch now or add new parts to it now as u can see

your patch not remove gb2ZldF.png?1but now we can and it can work on all new utorrents

see KkaLBNL.png?1 but i do not no about bittorrent i am not as good as u all i no is a new patch is needed now:) or edit

Archived