CyberGhost VPN Special Edition 1 Year (Up to 5 devices)

BBs

• Replies 116
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Web page is screwed, full of errors.

Yeah, seems this campaign has put their servers to the test. But, keep at it and it'll come eventually. Got my key and activated it.UjFr6gH.jpg

But thanks, haven't tried their service yet.

Disposable mail address working

http://www.fakemailgenerator.com/

It is working but sometimes page gets frozen inc getting activation code token system too due they may be getting too many request within short time. Do not give up try few times refresh and restart the browser tag you get there.

Notice: Disable your ad-blocker before going to the promotion page cause after enter the mail you may get the error...!

Beside it looks like they intent to give one activation code per one IP Address.

How many servers does they offer with this Special Edition?

As usual special edition like before:

Germany, USA, Romania, Czech Republic and the Netherlands

Got 1 key (will use on iPhone), but it was a 1 device key.

Nevermind. I logged in before activating and it said one, then I activated and it jumped to 5.

Ai have genererated 10 keys if u did not managed to get one.

Ask and i will send them thru a PM.

You have to activate the key before 12.10.2014

Is this Dec. 10, 2014?

I see on the site its Oct 12, 2014

Is this Dec. 10, 2014?

:o

I can't use this key because it would downgrade my current subscription. But my current subscription runs out in 46 days. So key is useless.

Just deleted my account subsequently deleted current subscription. Then open new account and activated with my promotion key!

Thanks guys.

user@nsaneforums

Is this Dec. 10, 2014?

I can't use this key because it would downgrade my current subscription. But my current subscription runs out in 46 days. So key is useless.

why not new account ?

A key can not be activated if you already have an active subscription or have entered an activation key from another promotion in the last 12 months.

Important: Please understand that we can not accept disposable e-mail addresses.

Is this Dec. 10, 2014?

why not new account ?

A key can not be activated if you already have an active subscription or have entered an activation key from another promotion in the last 12 months.

Important: Please understand that we can not accept disposable e-mail addresses.

As i said earlier, i have new keys if u want.

Is this Dec. 10, 2014?

why not new account ?

It worked user@nsaneforums.

Ai have genererated 10 keys if u did not managed to get one.

Ask and i will send them thru a PM.

Can you send me a key......pressing the Register Button will not bring up anything......

Thanks

Archived