Hotspot Sheild elite servers not showing

Ghazi

Hi, 2 days back my hotspot sheild which was previously working great stop showing servers. This is a cracked version off course. Please tell me whats wrong

• Replies 9
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gangle-sprocket has come loose and this has overheated the Dilithium Crystals causing fluctuation in your connection. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The gangle-sprocket has come loose and this has overheated the Dilithium Crystals causing fluctuation in your connection.

very funny indeed :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

@Ghazi...It was a joke nothing more. I've had the same problem using Hotspot Shield (cracked versions). I didn't know what was causing it, I just assumed that it might be because it was cracked (unlikely?)...anyway I got fed up with it and I started using Safe IP...which I know isn't as effective as a VPN, but, since I generally only use it to bypass waiting times between downloads,it suits me fine.

There are a lot of clever guys on this site, I hope one of them can give you a better answer to your problem. :rolleyes:

@Ghazi...It was a joke nothing more. I've had the same problem using Hotspot Shield (cracked versions). I didn't know what was causing it, I just assumed that it might be because it was cracked (unlikely?)...anyway I got fed up with it and I started using Safe IP...which I know isn't as effective as a VPN, but, since I generally only use it to bypass waiting times between downloads,it suits me fine.

There are a lot of clever guys on this site, I hope one of them can give you a better answer to your problem. :rolleyes:

No I also write that sarcastically. great to see some one to reply :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The gangle-sprocket has come loose and this has overheated the Dilithium Crystals causing fluctuation in your connection. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now That's Funkyy Comment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi, 2 days back my hotspot sheild which was previously working great stop showing servers. This is a cracked version off course. Please tell me whats wrong

Clean Simple Fast ................. No Sh** Inside

>>>>>>>>>> CyberGhost VPN Special Edition 1 Year (Up to 5 devices)

Thanks. Got 1 key and activated for a year. Please supply these kind of offers to this forum in all kinds of softwares

youarefinished

Hi, 2 days back my hotspot sheild which was previously working great stop showing servers. This is a cracked version off course. Please tell me whats wron

Check your host file, most probably it got fucked up. Happened with me. I made a new one, applied patch again and everything was fine again.

Hi, 2 days back my hotspot sheild which was previously working great stop showing servers. This is a cracked version off course. Please tell me whats wron

Check your host file, most probably it got fucked up. Happened with me. I made a new one, applied patch again and everything was fine again.

Kindly provide the link for the patch you applied.

Archived