Way to get a Adguard license (1 year)

fredlaso

Its not a giveaway a promotion by company

Promotion terms

First of all we want to assure you we will certainly define that your friend installed Adguard on your recommendation. To make this happen you need to follow a single rule: new user need to go to the Adguard website using your personal link.

Step-by-step installation process looks like this:

A person goes to the site via your personal link;

Downloads the installation file from the site;

Installs Adguard and runs it.

Thats it! We want to warn you about a few nuances:

We will make the recommendation count only if the user had a chance to see the work of Adguard. This implies that the program shall be used for at least 30 minutes.

Recommendation for the ip-address, which already had Adguard installed, does not count. This means, if your friend has already installed Adguard on his computer, your recommendation for him does not fall under conditions of the promotion.

License key that you will receive as a result of promotion is valid for one year.

More on

http://adguard.com/en/get-adguard-for-free.html

• Replies 2
  • Views 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7h3Pr3d47oR, I just wished you a Happy Birthday the other day yet you still deleted my post, lol. jk. Can I advise nsaners to PM me if they want to help me get Adguard for free for a year, and I'll supply them with my personalized download link? Thanks in advance.

Note Warning!

Posts Which includes spamming, advertising, solicitation,are not permitted. This includes and is not limited to cash sites via links, affiliate marketing links and Requiring a premium / paid account to access and coupon code / lucky draw. These are Generally Considered As blackberries serious than other infractions, members may be warned or banned on the first instance.Community Guidelines - Topic closed.

- For any problem or help or dispute of some topic, you can (should) contact the moderators / forum. Signal report via button , not in public.

Archived