Windows 9 start menu will feature colors that matches with the theme of your desktop

geeteam

screen_shot_2014-09-18_at_9.42.08_pm.jpg

As we can see in the image above, the latest leak shows the new Start menu which will match the backgrounds of the wallpaper that you are using. The Start menu changes color according to the background that you choose.

It's a small personalization step for the OS but one that many will likely enjoy. Although, some of the colors do not look all that great for a Start menu and the brownish/red color will likely not be a fan favorite.

But, these are still early builds of Windows 9 and a lot could change before the OS is released, likely next spring.

Source

• Replies 10
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Windows 9 start menu will feature colors that matches with the theme of your desktop

I don't really see what is new that Microsoft is boasting about, here - isn't that exactly how it has always been? lEMe01Z.gif

I don't really see what is new that Microsoft is boasting about, here - isn't that exactly how it has always been? lEMe01Z.gif

Change the number. Windows 8/8.1 /9 :P

has it been like that since? then maybe they didnt realised it :p

Why does it (Windows 9) just look like Windows 8?

All I want (I am sure most of us want too) is a new polished operating system, with a few extras, quicker and stable.

A desktop, a quick launch a notification area and the ability to change the g.u.i. to what we want.

I suggest more security, like a built in keyscrambler.

A tweaker so you can boost the operating system.

Rather than having to rely on a third party.

"Windows 9 start menu will feature colors that matches with the theme of your desktop"

microsoft_3_zpsf6642677.jpg

Archived