Acronis True Image Home 2015 18 Build 5539

jalaffa

Airstream_Bill

I created a boot USB drive with the 2015 Boot CD download furnished in a previous post. I never had True Image installed. I was never asked for a key and I have created a backup image? How are you folks needing a key or activation? I don't get it.

I would imagine that the Boot CD that you downloaded was created with an Installed Version on a Computer Acronis True Image Home 2015 and the program was Activated prior to Creating the Boot CD. That is the way I created my Boot CD and Thumbdrive Boot CD. ??? It may not work very long if it has not been created with the Activated Program. I am just assuming this. I could be WRONG I often am.??????

• Replies 245
  • Views 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I was using the posted downloads by MKVlover which are from Acronis.

Actually installed the 2016 beta offline and activated it using a leaked key offline. here's the screenshot.

acronis1.jpg

Then created the boot iso , you can created it using a usb, or cd/dvd media by going to rescue media builder.

acronis2.jpg

thats it.

i believe the boot iso already posted by Xen post 236 from CC .... so no need to upload the iso file...

Yes,dcs18, just tried Acronis 2015 Boot-CD , but did not discover much improvements ,compared with the 2014-version......

Very curious how 2016-version will do !

btw; could someone,please, re-upload the latest Nova-activator for ATI 2015 ?

( can not find a working link to this file anymore !)

here it is buddy

just uploaded for u

https://userscloud.com/rsagqwn9fsz2

regards

Then created the boot iso , you can created it using a usb, or cd/dvd media by going to rescue media builder.

My dear fellow, nobody is asking how to create the ISO because everyone already knows how to do it - people were only waiting for someone else to upload the ISO (which finally seems to have got uploaded, today.) A5qMhta.gif

I created a boot USB drive with the 2015 Boot CD download furnished in a previous post. I never had True Image installed. I was never asked for a key and I have created a backup image? How are you folks needing a key or activation? I don't get it.

Publishers of Acronis upload those BootCDs on their servers for the exclusive benefit of registered Customers who then leak the download links — needless to say, those BootCDs are, in fact generated from a genuine, activated installation (there are other more difficult methods, too.)

Pete 12, the BootCD has always been having all of that — I mean about it containing all the desirable Acronis features.

Sorry to be the harbinger of some bad news (for Home Users) the 2016 Beta BootCD no longer contains the Try & Decide feature — that function seems to be restricted to the installation (just a heads-up — I don't use the Try & Decide feature.)

Testing out the 2016 Beta, now. B)

Hi kantry123, your upload is ment for Acronis 2014 ( for build 17 and earlier ), Acronis 2015 uses other medicin ( for build 18).

Maybe you can upload this medicin also ?

Will make CD with new 2016-ISO , but have to be carefull,coz its still a BETA !!

After small test of this 2016-Boot CD ; 1 starting-up time increased compared with older versions of this CD

2 Program only recognised the OS-HDD , my two other HDDs were not "seen" !

3 After restart ,the Secure-zone-icon in "my computer " was gone !

Conclusion ; Im not going to use this 2016(BETA), and will stay with Acronis 2014,for the time being ..................

This CD is made with prog installed on an other PC , so if that PC has only one HDD ,then maybe CD "sees"only one HDD.

If prog installed on my machine,with 3 HDDs in desktop, then the boot-cd created with this prog does "see" 3 HDDs ????

Hi kantry123, your upload is ment for Acronis 2014 ( for build 17 and earlier ), Acronis 2015 uses other medicin ( for build 18).

Will make CD with new 2016-ISO , but have to be carefull,coz its still a BETA !!

sorry didn't see it

here's the new version patch for 2015

https://userscloud.com/78evk1oyaac9

Regards

Yes kantry123, this is medicin for Acronis 2015 , I just tried the thanks-button but "error" , so I say THANKS man,appreciate !!

After small test of this 2016-Boot CD ; 1 starting-up time increased compared with older versions of this CD

No such startup issue observed, here — for me, Acronis 2016 Beta seems as fast (or, as slow) as Acronis 2015. yXZVmpE.gif

2 Program only recognised the OS-HDD , my two other HDDs were not "seen" !

3 After restart ,the Secure-zone-icon in "my computer " was gone !

My Acronis Secure Zone is duly detected — however, it had been originally created on my D:\ Drive, using Acronis 2015 (all volumes are being correctly detected, here.) ^_^

This CD is made with prog installed on an other PC , so if that PC has only one HDD ,then maybe CD "sees"only one HDD.

If prog installed on my machine,with 3 HDDs in desktop, then the boot-cd created with this prog does "see" 3 HDDs ????

What!!! 5F7Wk2b.gif :lol:

sorry didn't see it

Regards

hi kantry....

this one is blocked 'cause of virus! ???

sorry didn't see it

Regards

hi kantry....

Trust me it's completely virus free

As its false positive

Pla disable ur AV while using

Regards

I have one WD-HDD (500GB) in 3 partitions divided, and with Win7-OS on this drive.( C-partition)

This WD-HDD, with the OS on it, is recognized by bootcd,the three partitions on it are shown also.
There are also two Maxtor-HDDs in this desktop ,with a secure-zone on one of them installed.
These 3 HDDs are starting up with Win7.

So WHY does this 2016-bootcd does NOT RECOGNIZE the two Maxtor-HDDs , ( both are IDE/RAID-HDDs) ???
The older bootcd from 2014 does all these 3 HDDs.

dcs18,if you need more info,for solving the question, let me know !

sorry didn't see it

Regards

hi kantry....

Trust me it's completely virus free

As its false positive

Pla disable ur AV while using

Regards

hopefully.... :)

it was bloked by mozilla....so used another browser to dowload.....

and fine....my kaspersky liked it.

was also looking here

(with the same hash as this build 18.0.0.6055)

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/b3e977ca215a7f033d68f8907b5206510d629674a73be3c791cc224aa02b2015/analysis/

Yes,dcs18, just tried Acronis 2015 Boot-CD , but did not discover much improvements ,compared with the 2014-version......

Which one of the following Boot options are you using:—

• UEFI only
  • UEFI + Legacy
  • Legacy only

Legacy only,but not sure,have to go into BIOS for boot-options ??

"The older bootcd from 2014 does all these 3 HDDs" yes, but the latest from 2015/2016 beta does not !

Could it be coz Acronis 2014( withT&D) is installed , or maybe the secure zone on one of the other HDDs ( so not on the OS-HDD ) ??

Sure would like to know, coz can not use the bootcd from 2015/2016 ,if they dont recognize the 3 HDDs in this desktop.....

Went into BIOS, ( P5K ASUS 2008 Desktop) could only find "QuickBoot Enabled" ,so dont know where to find this EUFI,Legacy......

Legacy only,but not sure,have to go into BIOS for boot-options ??

Yes, I suspected as much - Acronis (and most other Publishers) have been kept busy with getting their products compliant with the Windows 8 Series (and now, Windows 10) . . . . . . . namely WRT the new GPT and more importantly the UEFI. B)

While most backup programs continue to grapple with UEFI, Acronis offers full unadulterated support for the same. However, to be able to experience the advances made on this front, one needs a more modern OS. :)

"one needs a more modern OS."

I see,tried Win10 already, but encountered lots of troubles, rattling HDDs when clicking on "my computer" ,this after Office 2013 installed, start-up time almost made me fell asleep,could not set folder-options ( small-icons etc.etc.) had to set this again and again,missed the "zoom-button"in Edge, and have to buy a new printer coz my Canon MP520 is not compatible with Win10 !

So,went back to Win7 again,but if I want to use these Acronis bootcd 2015/2016 still have to upgrade..... ,to Win8.1 ??

So,went back to Win7 again,but if I want to use these Acronis bootcd 2015/2016 still have to upgrade ,to Win8.1

No, you don't have to upgrade to Windows 8.1, or higher — it is only that the latest Acronis breed would be more slanted towards the 8.1 and Windows 10 (without holding much value-addition for Windows 7.)

A Windows 7 User just won't be able to see much perceptible improvement between the ATI 2014 and 2016.

So,better keep using my 2014 bootcd in Win7 !

Made a complete restore with it,after the Win10-troubles, back to Win7 and it just went perfect !!

This means you can try-out anything ( format C,install Win8/Win10,etc) and you can always go back to where you started, its just fantastic !

Think Im going to try out Win 8.1 , coz have read good revieuws of it and dont have to dump my good printer.........

Archived