KBOX v7.0.0.1 Platinum Edition (Kaspersky Reset Trial, Reset, Export, Import, and Change License)

Boops

november_ra1n

Without struggle there is no victory. It remains only, defeat.

Alex_Slipknot [Developer Of Kaspersky World] actively ru-forum members >>> you need to sign up there to see his link
He is also our members too not as active as before recently
snowonthetree
http://www.nsaneforums.com/user/42815-snowonthetree/

Maksim1976 one of the team member KTR Development

Special thank you so much Maksim1876 and STREAMDAT for help in finding a label for KAV \ KIS 13 !

You can try to PM him he will help you in many cases also look your scrip too.

Changelog:

1.3.16.0: Added "trial reset" support for KAV\KIS 15; 1.3.15.0: Added "trial reset" support for KSOS13; 

Download Link:
Disable self-defence, paused the protection before download the file!

• Replies 286
  • Views 42.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHEN I TRIED WITH, "KEY CODE". ( 90 DAYS)

AFTER FEW HOURS. :pos:

http://s9.postimg.org/umwct3tsf/Untitled_1.jpg

WHEN I TRIED WITH "Activate trial version of the application" ( 30 DAYS)

AFTER FEW HOURS. :pos:

http://s17.postimg.org/70givztm7/Untitled_1.jpg

AND WHEN I TRIED WITH, TRIAL VERSION (*.REG) DON'T WORK.

FOR TRIAL VERSION (*.REG)

Ins_InitMode NEED TO BE 0 NO 1 :dunno:

:cheers: KBOX :cheers:

I'm doing everything possible to get it to work.
I have a track, and if all goes well you might see results soon. To be valid I must pass at least three days.
Would you like to participate in the test ?. Or is there someone else who also like to participate?
Another option is to ask the creator of KRT, which has been change. He has more experience than me.

I will like to participate in the test :thumbsup:, like november_ra1n I believe you are doing good job.

I know that you spend to much time working in this project. I hope that works. :thumbsup:

• My computer is on 24 hours and I have observed that fails more overnight. " note this in your test"

Sorry, but no is my intention criticize your project. but hackr tried to show something. I only tested what he said.

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/229351-kbox-v7000-platinum-edition-kaspersky-trial-reset-export-import-and-change-license/page-13?do=findComment&comment=850878

:cheers: KBOX :cheers:

New version V7.0.0.1. see in the first post.

So far I have made ​​less progress than expected. I tried to get information about changes affecting Trial Reset, to no avail.

I have enabled for versions 15.0.2 use of the KBOX.

I have been in contact with them these days, but they are not willing to say what the change needed to make the Trial Reset.

Hopefully you will not have something hidden under his tool. At some point the code will be released, and will update KBOX.

Meanwhile can be used the option RESET LICENSE to import Commercial licenses and activate with keys. TRIAL RESET is not necessary.

The majority of us is what we use.

Hi Boops! Its bizarre but anyway :)

I registered just for say THANK YOU! Your log is my best personnel top 5!
For others who have problems...ALL WORK FINE!!! All! (Just look you have a right key for the right Kaspersky log)
Just says BIG thank to Boops for this trick.
Finally a good log for KIS2015!!! :)

WOW,this is perfect tool,and clean i scan it on www.virustotal.com ,it's clean, A lot of Tools they includes a lot of trojan ,spyware,virus...

Thanks For Your Working

• 3 weeks later...

Hello;

Is there trial reset reg file or bat file for Kaspersky 2015.

I used reg file for Kaspersky 2014. No problem.

But Kaspersky 2015 reg files not working

This not working at 64 bit system.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\LicStrg][-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.1\Data\LicCache][-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC][-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates][-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\CRLs][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP15.0.1\settings]"Ins_InitMode"=dword:00000001

jamescantello

Try this:-

echo > "%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\AVP15.0.0\Report:kisextended"

echo > "%SystemDrive%\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP15.0.0\Report:kisextended"

reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC /f

reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\LicStrg /f

reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\LicStrg /f

if exist %SYSTEMROOT%\SYSWOW64 set WOW6432=Wow6432Node\

reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\%WOW6432%KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.0\settings /v Ins_InitMode /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\%WOW6432%KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.0\settings /v EnableSelfProtection /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

Hi Boops :) Just to inform you to Kaspersky 2015 import reg files is not longer working with your KBOX 7.0.0.1 :( Can you upgrade your awesome "Patch" please.

Best log for KIS is down...Im sad now!

Have a nice day and thanks for all!

• 6 months later...

Archived