KBOX v7.0.0.1 Platinum Edition (Kaspersky Reset Trial, Reset, Export, Import, and Change License)

Boops

It is possible that the XP register address are not the same in the other OS.

Actually, I'm not interested in going backward I'm sorry.

I confirm the registry path in XP is not the same that W7 and W8.

Yes, I can understand your standpoint about backward ! XP is an old and nearly dead OS ! :doh:

• Replies 286
  • Views 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I leave a picture of the new revision I hope to finish tomorrow.

Compiled in VB.NET, with one screen.I hope you enjoy it.

mk-47b70bb.png

When r u updating the thread?

I leave a picture of the new revision I hope to finish tomorrow.

Compiled in VB.NET, with one screen.I hope you enjoy it.

mk-47b70bb.png

When r u updating the thread?

Coming soon...In the next few hours. It's almost finished, it remains to debug, jumps logical errors.

Thanks Boops

I'll test and report u back

@Boops

I just want to ask away , is there anyway u can make the Trial rester suitable for putting in the task scheduler ? so it will reset every .... lets say 25 days? do we can install and forget it and we wont need to mess with it any more...

why i ask that coz i put KAV in a noob pc and he doesnt know (and dont want 2) how to mess with opening the TR software and than every 30 days to reset it....

can it be done even in theory ? :unsure:

@Boops

I just want to ask away , is there anyway u can make the Trial rester suitable for putting in the task scheduler ? so it will reset every .... lets say 25 days? do we can install and forget it and we wont need to mess with it any more...

why i ask that coz i put KAV in a noob pc and he doesnt know (and dont want 2) how to mess with opening the TR software and than every 30 days to reset it....

Yes, you could, but now I'm not interested. Later maybe. Let me think about it, but I can not promise anything.

Yep, confirmed your KBOX v5.0.0.5 , doing very well , just tested on KAV MR1 migrate to KIS/KTS

it's smart now, when never applied Reg files or codes it said License empty, now I'm relieved to export or Import

Kaspersky License..once again Appreciate and Thanks to your effort.. salut Boops. :thumbsup:

@Boops

Technically it's impossible bcz...

Disabling Kaspersky and self defense Nd exiting by a software without user intervention

Also...if any program tries to disable self defense it will automatically mark it as virus and will eliminate it

Regards

bro i've a issue

pls solve @Boops?

its not working

pls fix

Capture.jpg

Please, someone can check the correct functioning of the export license?, thanks.

Export correctly done for me on W8.1 EN x64: "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en"

Is difficult for a novice like me, trying to predict errors out of my work area, I ask you to be patient. With the current version (v5.0.0.6), the result must be encountered for any inconvenience.

Archived