KBOX v7.0.0.1 Platinum Edition (Kaspersky Reset Trial, Reset, Export, Import, and Change License)

Boops

Download here: pass By Boops

Site: http://rghost.net

Sharecode[?]: /58360813

IMPORTANT: read instructions carefully.

Only for, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (and future Windows 10, :D )

Changes in this version.

KBOX v6.4.8.0 Final Release GOLD EDITION

- A lost code originated file creation unfinished. It has been settled definitely be back to Final Release.

- If a file has been involved, it can be repaired easily. Ask me.

hello boops could add to KBOX, which also remove the notification window of days remaining trial?

here's a method to the registry but could use with a click :showoff: :)

• Replies 286
  • Views 42.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only for, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (and future Windows 10, :D )

Changes in this version.

- A lost code originated file creation unfinished. It has been settled definitely be back to Final Release.

hello boops could add to KBOX, which also remove the notification window of days remaining trial?

...?, should be doing.is already active with each reset. You ask me to be independent of Trial Reset?

Changes in this version.

...?, should be doing.is already active with each reset. You ask me to be independent of Trial Reset?

I speak of the window that appears by itself and tells you the remaining days

there was the process of changing values ​​in the registry avoided opening this window

you can implement it in the program?

This

How To Disable Daily Trial Notification On Kaspersky 2015

Instruction:

1. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]

2. Disable Self-Defense [setting > Additional > Self-Defence] - Unchecked

3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar

4. Run >> regeditWindows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.0]"LastLicenseNotificationTime"="1500000000"Click Modify on LastLicenseNotificationTimeAdd the new Value Data 1500000000Click O

QZBJbR.png

How to disable promotional notification:

Setting >>> Additional >>> Notification unchecked all the option you see on screenshot below:

moXuaH.png

sry my bad english :P

Changes in this version.

there was the process of changing values ​​in the registry avoided opening this window

This

Instruction:

1. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]

4. Run >> regeditWindows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.0]"LastLicenseNotificationTime"="1500000000"Click Modify on LastLicenseNotificationTimeAdd the new Value Data 1500000000Click O

QZBJbR.png

Setting >>> Additional >>> Notification unchecked all the option you see on screenshot below:

moXuaH.png

It is always implemented, did not work for you?

Boops are you planning on fixing the registry back-up method as november_ra1n noted out :)?

you say, for this?

moXuaH.png

I have got the working way to activate using reg files after researching around tool is the same tool >>> Dump_15
I have been using the Trial Reset tool created by Boops to order to get reg.files that's why after license expired reg files was not working.

Boops trial reset tool create reg. files it is working as long as license key has not block but as soon as code block or reached the max activation allowance registry files stop working in my test.

I will make new instruction and download link after 30-60 min including download links..

I'm talking about this ;)

I have got the working way to activate using reg files after researching around tool is the same tool >>> Dump_15

I have been using the Trial Reset tool created by Boops to order to get reg.files that's why after license expired reg files was not working.

Boops trial reset tool create reg. files it is working as long as license key has not block but as soon as code block or reached the max activation allowance registry files stop working in my test.

I will make new instruction and download link after 30-60 min including download links..

Sorry but do not understand the problem. :think:

pm november_ra1n, dunno myself what is the difference between dump_15 and yours.

november_ra1n

pm november_ra1n, dunno myself what is the difference between dump_15 and yours.

I was doing some test some of the older 91 days commercial reg files they were working when the key still alive but after that they were not responding it. I find out after testing actually you still need to use trial reset before apply reg files even for commercial ones. It was working fine with dump.exe but not tested from boops reg files with trial reset maybe it will be ok. If and when i have time i will test them and give the feedback.

It is not necessary. Dump15 not export a part of the license, perhaps it's best to separate these parts. You can try and do a test with a copy of the license deleting record:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.1\Data\LicCache]

I was doing some test some of the older 91 days commercial reg files they were working when the key still alive but after that they were not responding it. I find out after testing actually you still need to use trial reset before apply reg files even for commercial ones. It was working fine with dump.exe but not tested from boops reg files with trial reset maybe it will be ok. If and when i have time i will test them and give the feedback.

Oh cool, sorry for the confusion I misunderstood and thought that you tested it out completely :rolleyes:

Changes in this version.

This

Instruction:

QZBJbR.png

moXuaH.png

Ok, fix the problem.

KBOX v7.0.0.0 By Boops

Kaspersky Trial Reset, Export and Import License for versions v15.0.x:

Kaspersky Reset, Export License, Import License and Change License.

Valid for new versions KTS, KIS, KAV 2015 v15.0.x (x86, x64)

Download here: pass nsane

Sharecode[?]: /58460475

14cfll0.png

116supl.jpg

KBOX v7.0.0.0 By Boops

Kaspersky Trial Reset, Export and Import License for versions v15.0.x:

Kaspersky Reset, Export License, Import License and Change License.

Valid for new versions KTS, KIS, KAV 2015 v15.0.x (x86, x64)

Sharecode[?]: /58460475

14cfll0.png

Sorry Boops, but pass is nsane :wtf:

A Good tool. Waiting KIS for Windows 10 ^_^

Instructions in option of HELP...in the MENU....

1 really change, if there will be a next version because of something then:

MENU/HELP/

Instrucions:

IMPORTANT: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1

(and future Windows 9), only.

in place of:

IMPORTANT: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1

(and future Windows 10) only.

@Boops

i may suggest you a little cosmetic change , when run Kbox and no kaspersky product on pc your tool says " no kaspesky 15.x.0 version sorry"

IMO is better to change this msg to be more a accurate like "kaspesky product not install or no kaspesky 15.x.0 version sorry" :)

@Boops

i may suggest you a little cosmetic change , when run Kbox and no kaspersky product on pc your tool says " no kaspesky 15.x.0 version sorry"

IMO is better to change this msg to be more a accurate like "kaspesky product not install or no kaspesky 15.x.0 version sorry" :)

Yes that's right, it's something I should have changed.

@Boops

For the next revision, the message is well displayed.

s2dwmf.png

november_ra1n

I have just tested trial reset working also export/import license doing good job, thanks Boops.

Added: I was having trouble importing reg files since you create this useful tool but in this version there is no trouble exporting/importing reg files they all gone through nicely.

One little suggestion: When we use trial reset without self-defense and restart option it will be nice application give DONE... or successful sign.. Cause as it is now we don't have info about if the trial progress done or not.

Good luck with your hard work.

I have just tested trial reset working also export/import license doing good job, thanks Boops.

It's simple and easy to handle ....

Archived