Removwat died or not

darko999

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you using removewat, use windows 7 loader ver 2.2.1 and worry no more.

As I edited this thread long ago, it was Zemana Antilogger who blocked it, didn't pop up any messages thats why it took me a while to identify the issue. I have always used RemoveWat with no issues, no need to try something else.

KMSEmulator - KMS Client and Server Emulation [source]
He's attached KMSEmulator Client and Server exes and source code below for good reference and further development.
01/19/2013: Updated KMS Client to support Windows Vista/Server 2008 only KMS Servers.
03/03/2013: Full support of KMS Protocol V5 (Windows 8).
03/22/2013: Lots of Tweaks and Fixes. Code Cleanup, KMS Service can get KMS PID from registry. Better Random KMSPID. KMS Client works on Vista KMS Hosts.
03/22/2013: Fixed KMS Server Service Parameters for Activation Interval applying to Renewal Interval.
05/31/2013: Total Recode.
06/02/2013: Minor Tweaks, Version Info.
06/09/2013: Static Libraries, DLLs, and x64 Binaries
06/13/2013: Fixed Kill Processes
08/24/2013: Fixed KMS Server Service Application Specific KMS PID precedence.
11/13/2013: Full support of KMS Protocol V6 (Windows 8.1).
11/17/2013: Fixed KMS V6 Client Padding. Disabled SSE2 on x86 builds to support ancient dinosaur PCs.
11/18/2013: Removed DefaultKMSPID parameter, by default Random KMSPID will be generated unless a static one is passed as a parameter.
12/09/2013: Clear Buffers Fix, Added Build Script.
12/30/2013: Updated KMS V4 Hashing
01/30/2014: KMS Server HWID Parameters and KMS Client Display

Don't use that garbage it will break your system and won't pass as genuine.

It works great, I won't call garbage something that works. I have used it for the past 4 years and I'm still using it with no problem at all.

removewat is junk. there are FAR FAR better solutions out there that are safe and actually work properly. for windows 7 best way is bios mod or ms toolkit. there are even some loaders that still work much better.

It works great, I won't call garbage something that works. I have used it for the past 4 years and I'm still using it with no problem at all.

Did you read this?

Yes I did. I just installed a fresh copy of windows 7 x64 on a new notebook, updated it and applied RemoveWat and worked like a charm, whats your problem?

removewat is junk. there are FAR FAR better solutions out there that are safe and actually work properly. for windows 7 best way is bios mod or ms toolkit. there are even some loaders that still work much better.

Whats best for you is for me too? It works excelent for me, no need to keep spaming better options, I already said it worked for me. You guys are so annoying.

my point is it is not really genuine when using removewat. all you are doing is removing the wat lic'ing from windows. this does not make it genuine. id like to see it actully currently pass wga properly... otherwise use what you will.

Obviously, I'm not the one with the problem.

You started this thread; " Removwat died or not"...

Then followed up with a complaint of your Win 7 x64 not activating.

I misguidedly, tried to help you by directing you to Hazar's (RemoveWat developer) own opinion.

Obviously, I'm not the one with the problem.

You started this thread; " Removwat died or not"...

Then followed up with a complaint of your Win 7 x64 not activating.

I misguidedly, tried to help you by directing you to Hazar's (RemoveWat developer) own opinion.

Well I edited the post a few minutes after creating it, I said it was Zemana Antilogger blocking the file, can you read please my friend.

my point is it is not really genuine when using removewat. all you are doing is removing the wat lic'ing from windows. this does not make it genuine. id like to see it actully currently pass wga properly... otherwise use what you will.

If I want it geniuine I would buy it, All I want is to avoid Windows minimizing my apps and changing my wall paper like crazy, and that's done with RemoveWat with no problem, one click, one restart and there u go. I never asked to get it geniuine, never said a word about it, never asked about how to. How many times I have to say it was Zemana Antilogger blocking the file?

Archived