ISIS Sex Slave Teen Tells Her Horrific Story

humble3d

ISIS Sex Slave Teen Tells Her Horrific Story

MEDIA AND MORE VIA THE LINK(s) below...

A Yazidi teen girl has opened up about the sexual violence she and dozens of other women have endured while held captive by Islamic State militants.

Thousands of Christians and Yazidis have been abducted and killed by the bloodthirsty Islamic jihadist group that plagues Northern Iraq. The unidentified young woman managed to provide the gruesome details of her captivity that began in August, according to the Huffington Post.

The teen described the horrors of being trapped by guards in an encampment with about 40 other women who were all sexually assaulted on a daily basis.

Some of the female victims were as young as 12 or 13-years-old, she told Italy’s Republica Newspaper, and explained that the militants who captured them are “people without a heart” and “do not even spare the women with small children.”

The teen, along with the other women held captive by the Islamic State, were all members of the Yazidi minority religious group — a focus of persecution by ISIS. Amnesty International has accused the militant group of crimes against humanity and ethnic cleansing, as ISIS members have killed or forcibly converted many Yazidis to Islam, according to the L.A. Times.

“There’s a part of me that just wants to die,” the teen said. “But there is another part of me that still hopes that I will be saved and that I will be able to embrace my parents once again.”

ISIS used mental abuse tactics on the women as well, making them describe to their parents in detail what the militants were doing to them. “They laugh at us because they think they are invincible,” the girl said. “They consider themselves supermen.”

The teenager bravely asked the men to kill her to avoid further abuse, she told the paper.

“They treat us as if we are their slaves. The men hit us and threaten us when we try to resist. Often I wish that they would beat me so severely that I would die,” she said. “If one day this torture ever ends, my life will always be marked by what I have suffered in these weeks. Even if I survive, I don’t know how I’m going to cancel from my mind this horror.”

The United Nations condemned the sexual violence committed by ISIS militants in a statement they issued last month, NewsWeek reported. It reads:

“We condemn, in the strongest terms, the explicit targeting of women and children and the barbaric acts the ‘Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant’ has perpetrated on minorities in areas under its control, and we remind all armed groups that acts of sexual violence are grave human rights violations that can be considered as war crimes and crimes against humanity,” said Nickolay Mladenov, special representative of the UN secretary-general for Iraq and Zainab Hawa Bangura.

http://madworldnews.com/isis-sex-slave-teen/

• Replies 2
  • Views 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived