Generous people of nsaneforums!

Axe

Who do you think are the most generous people on nsaneforums who've given away genuine/legitimate software licenses to their fellow members for free?

Please remember-

1. Grabbing licenses from unlimited giveaways and sharing is helpful but not generous.

2. Sharing leaked/pirated license is helpful but not generous.

Please don't beg for licenses on this thread.

Thank you.

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nsaners(who won licenses/subscriptions from my giveaways/contests numbered 1,2,5,7,8,9,12,14 and 16) know that the licenses are genuine,in fact there is an EULA & TOS for every giveaway/contest.

I don't care what others :think: :yes:

@Axe :thumbsdown: to your comment.

Many nsaners most probably cannot afford to buy the software so if a legitimate offer comes along why must they not make use of the offer?

sry..but why do you ask such things... :huh:

crazy????

THIS IS NSANE.................!

;)

we help each other here as good we can.thats it !!!

Such Meaningless Question :wtf: either reflects the question thrower is NoOB or just usual criticizer ( Newbie with 4 comments yet -_- )

For me, Most Generous & help-pull nSaner would be our very own ViP n00b rkkdjb though he is a bit arrogant, full of ego static snob but is very helpful when it matters the most.
Like, when someone is looking for help on a software application 0r needs to find out some hidden info. he uses his disguised alter Eg0 CiD to demystify Sherlock Holmes tales without a fail. :yes:
One may look at his valuable help & Suggestions at this Guide Thread. :tooth:

Just for the record, Currently he is also hosting the AdGuard Lifetime Premium Giveaway at this thread. :rockon:

P.S. : @ rkkdjb Spl!t 0uT, Sp!t 0uT! Now you may come & join the forum. :sorry:

:rolleyes: I just Love NSANE. The Best Forum site I ever Visited. Always Members Helped me, where they could and I learned a Hell of a lot.

These are family members that I love and can't turn MY back on :)

First edit the thread's title as there is no such thing as Peoples :lol:

Ty. Corrected the title.

Actually the word "peoples" does exist as in "all the world's peoples will come together in peace" for example. It's not used in colloquial English...but the word exists. Here endeth the lesson!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived