Cyberboom

Bitdefender security solutions 2015

v7Joh9P.jpg

Overview:

Historically, Bitdefender has ranked as one of the best performing antivirus programs, and its Internet Security 2015 security suite ($60 for one year of protection on one PC) keeps it near the top of the heap. If you don’t need the extra features—secure cloud storage or anti-theft protection for mobile devices—that are increasingly being offered as part of “total security” packages, then this suite will ably secure your PC with little to no input from you.

Bitdefender’s excellent protection shouldn’t come as a surprise—its 2014 suite received a near perfect score in AV-Test’s most recent Windows 8.1 test, and the 2015 version doesn’t deviate much from its predecessor. AV-Test hasn’t performed a full test on Internet Security 2015, but they did check the engine against a smaller number of samples and test cases at our request.
According to AV-Test, Bitdefender 2015 successfully blocked 100 percent of real-world attack cases. These tests determine how well an antimalware program is at protecting against new threats. It also passed AV-Test’s “malware zoo” test with flying colors, blocking all 12,618 samples of prevalent malware. This test shows us how extensive Bitdefender’s library of malware samples is and how effective it will be at protecting you from older, more common threats.

What's New in v18 (2015):

dLdEt2T.png

Bitdefender Profiles (NEW)

Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 automatically detects when you Work, Play or Watch movies, and temporarily prevents apps from popping up or slowing you down.

Bitdefender Profiles (NEW)

Bitdefender Wallet is a secure tool that speeds up online shopping by autocompleting credit card details within payment fields. Apart from purchase details, Wallet can also safely organize credentials for favorite websites, messaging applications, or frequently-used WI-FI networks.

Tune-Up. With OneClick Optimizer (NEW)

Your internet security software isn’t slowing down your computer. So what is? Bitdefender OneClick Optimizer is a new feature in Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 that automatically speeds up your system and frees up disk space by running every known optimization. All in one click.

Bitdefender Autopilot™ (ENHANCED)

Provides a hassle-free experience by making optimal security-related decisions with no input from you. This means no pop-ups, no alerts, nothing to configure.

Parental Control (ENHANCED)

Blocks inappropriate content, restricts Web access between certain hours, and helps you remotely monitor your children's online activity – even on Facebook!

Bitdefender - Download section:

GSWcAmp.png

Bitdefender 2015 offline Installers (x86):

Antivirus Plus
Internet Security
Total Security

Bitdefender 2015 offline Installers (x64):

Antivirus Plus
Internet Security
Total Security

Editions comparison info:

SvdaFq3.jpg

Bitdefender - medicine

" Bitdefender Activator Ultimate v2 "

by Me :showoff: :

ytag5fr.jpg

Main Features:

✔ Bitdefender One Click activation: 1 year , 2 years ,3 years , 40+ years ,90 days or 30 days

✔ Auto reset function for all activation methods.

✔ Bitdefender Downloader (offline & online installers) with smart engine + all languages support

✔ Bitdefender Admin Password Remover

✔ Bitdefender Uninstaller

What's New in V2 Final:

Fixed: CYBERBOOM mode is not working flawlessly with BD account signed in

Fixed: Can't update virus database via live update engine with CYBERBOOM Mode enabled.
Fixed: Compatiblity with old versions of Bitdefender v15.XX ,v16.XX , v17.XX
Fixes: GUI improvments
Fixes: Bitdefender activator upgrade from older version to new one.
New: Auto-Pilot new improved behavior (Got smarter!)
New: Smart automatic boot into Windows safe-mode
New: Bitdefender License Optimizer updated to version 5
New: Cyberboom mode includes the following fake activation methods : (1 Year , 2 Years , 3 Years , 40+ Years)
New: Dynamic activation (activation period will be decreased by time).
Static activation (activation period will not be decreased by time)
New: Bitdefender Uninstaller panel (to remove stuck Bitdefender products).

Activator main window (not activated):

yD3LypO.jpg

Activator main window (activated):
rplgi49.jpg
Proof Of Working : ;)

u4edhP8.jpg

~:: Download Medicine ::~
Password: Cyberboom@nsane
HOW TO USE :

---------------------------------------

-: www.nsaneforums.com :-
"software as it should be"
---------------------------------------
-: Bitdefender Activator Ultimate v2 by Cyberboom ^_^ :-
2. Register Mybitdefender account
3. Boot into safe mode and use the tool
TIP: Boot can be done automatically by the tool itself !
4. choose between User Mode (the default one) or Auto-Pilot mode
Auto-Pilot = smart & quick installing without any manual
configurations(good for novice users)
5. Select License (activation) type from setting module at right top
of the Activation panel
6. Press on Process button to continue ..
7. For autoreset: Restart/Shutdown Windows to reset the trial date.
If you are using Windows 8 or 8.1 with UEFI bios, then you have
to restart everytime you want to reset the trial date.
8. Enjoy! :)

How to upgrade older version to this one :
1. Boot into safe mode and run the tool
2. Switch to Auto-Pilot mode
3. Press on Upgrade button to continue ..
4. Automatic upgrade will be done in seconds!

How to download offline setup of Bitdefender :
1. run the tool
2. Click on right arrow for switching to Bitdefender Downloader panel
3. By default Bitdefender Downloader activated to download offline setup
packages of Bitdefender products.
You can download online packages (with latest virus databases)
by switching on "Online Mode" switch.
4. you will be asked to select the desired version to download

How to remove the tool :
1. Boot into safe mode and use the tool
2. choose between User Mode (the default one) or Auto-Pilot mode
3. Press on Uninstall button to continue ..

------------------------------
-: Important :-
IF YOU LIKE BITDEFENDER, AND CAN AFFORD IT, SUPPORT THE MAKERS AND BUY IT!
Developer: CYBERBOOM!

List Of Supported Bitdefender Editions :

Bitdefender Antivius Pro 2015 (All Languages)
Bitdefender Internet security 2015 (All Languages)
Bitdefender Total Security 2015 (All Languages)
Bitdefender Antivius Pro 2014 (All Languages)
Bitdefender Internet security 2014 (All Languages)
Bitdefender Total Security 2014 (All Languages)

Bitdefender Windows 8 Security (English)

Bitdefender Antivius Pro 2013 (All Languages)
Bitdefender Internet security 2013 (All Languages)
Bitdefender Total Security 2013 (All Languages)

Bitdefender Antivius Pro 2012 (All Languages)
Bitdefender Internet security 2012 (All Languages)
Bitdefender Total Security 2012 (All Languages)

FAQ section :

Q:What does that tool ?
A: It extends the Bitdefender trial period so you have more time to evaluate the software
In other words : It's a life-time activator for Bitdefender products :P

Q: Is there any risk in the tool?
A: No,absolutely Not ! (trust me)

Q:What are the supported versions of Windows?
A:Windows 8 or 8.1 (Pro, Pro+AMC and Enterprise only!)
Windows 7 Pro/Ultimate/Enterprise (home basic/premium not supported)
Windows Vista (Ultimate/Enterprise)
Windows XP Pro Sp2 or higher

Q:Why I always see 30 , 90 days left on Bitdefender window although I Chose commercial license type while installing activator ?
A:Make sure you have activated License Optimizer during installing activator and make sure you have the latest version of the tool (v2) ,old versions have some problems related to License Optimizer

Q:What is License Optimizer means ? And what it does ?
A: License Faker is a function/method to hide (Buy Link) button on Bitdefender window so there is no trail usage notification.
Please , note that this function is only available for License Type : CYBEBOOM Mode, that means there is no License Optimizer for Trial 90 days or trial 30 days because In these cases it's not needed !

Q: I did manual Bitdefender update then license turned back to 30 days.What's happen?
A:License Optimizer can't work if Bitdefender is opened/showed
just close the window and open it again

Q: How to remove the tool from my computer?
A:Just run the tool again and click on Uninstall button
Q: How to upgrade from older version to this version of the tool ?
A:run the tool and activate Auto-Pilot mode and you will see new button named as " Upgrade"
then click it and everything will be done in seconds !

Q:Do I have to uninstall the tool before uninstalling Bitdefender ?
A:It's recommended to uninstall the tool before uninstalling Bitdefender but It's Not Necessary
* If you run the tool after uninstalling BD .It will smartly remove the remaining files

Q:Can you ensure for me that this tool will work forever !?
A: Absolutely Not ! .It may stops working after certain patches/updates been installed from Bitdefender

"Main Post Will Be Updated Regularly"

• Replies 107
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goof job, but why you create new topic :P

this thread will be permanent for my Bitdefender magic :D

well done

+

witch one has a better performance (i mean by using system resources ) kaspersky or bitdefender ?

according to my own tests, new Bitdefender is lighter that new Kaspersky :)

well done

+

witch one has a better performance (i mean by using system resources ) kaspersky or bitdefender ?

Can u provides some screenshots regarding the memory usages?

Coz mostly bitdefender was resource hogger

Airstream_Bill

Bitdefender is lighter on the System as long as it is not Updating.

well done

+

Sorry I don't have any screenshots because I don't have Kaspersky 2015 right now :unsure:

You are right maybe Bitdefender is resource eater especially RAM (total security edition consume more than 900 MB !!)

But when I said that is Bitdefender is lighter than Kaspersky I meant about : Windows boot time , explorer folders with lot of files , and scaning time ..

I think Bitdefender really gets smarter in security :)

well done

+

Sorry I don't have any screenshots because I don't have Kaspersky 2015 right now :unsure:

You are right maybe Bitdefender is resource eater especially RAM (total security edition consume more than 900 MB !!)

But when I said that is Bitdefender is lighter than Kaspersky I meant about : Windows boot time , explorer folders with lot of files , and scaning time ..

Yeah..probably a resource hogger

But also I've experienced worse in case of bitdefender..bcz the

Black screen in boot time bug hasnt been resolved yet

Donno when bitdefender fixes it

Regards and thanks for ur answer

well done

+

Yeah..probably a resource hogger

But also I've experienced worse in case of bitdefender..bcz the

Black screen in boot time bug hasnt been resolved yet

Donno when bitdefender fixes it

Regards and thanks for ur answer

I faced the same problem in Bitdefender 2014 .However after I updated it to 2015 It seems to be fixed (I 'm not sure)

" I'm using Windows 7 ultimate + Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 "

Bitdefender is lighter on the System as long as it is not Updating.

Not always :lol:

Airstream_Bill

Bitdefender is my Choice over all of them. It is the BEST as far as I am concerned.

Hi! Cyberboom I recently tried final Activator on Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 (30 Days Trial) with 3 years license option and I got 1095 Days license but after few seconds it shows 90 Days Trial and later again 1095 Days.......... :angelnot:

Bitdefender is my Choice over all of them. It is the BEST as far as I am concerned.

i always try every new v EX (2014-2015)

but i also end up using eset every time kaspersky & bitdefender r monsters and i definitely dont need that level of protection (i disable my AV most of the time ^^)

Hi! Cyberboom I recently tried final Activator on Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 (30 Days Trial) with 3 years license option and I got 1095 Days license but after few seconds it shows 90 Days Trial and later again 1095 Days.......... :angelnot:

That sometimes happen on first Bitdefender update after windows log on (that normal and corresponded to my License Optimizer engine is fighting bitdefender server responses ! :D )

Hi CB, I am curious if the update version will allow me to change the amount time I want to use your medicine before it expires or do I have to uninstall beta version and do a fresh install of Bitdefender security solutions 2015.

Please let me know.

thx

Doesn't work on my Win 8.1 UEFI. I selected the 40 year one and now am at 90 days again??? Yes I booted to safe mode?? What did I do wrong here?

****Update****

I uninstalled and reinstalled the tool and tried 30 day,90 day...1 year..3 year..40 year..It says successful every time but I get 90 days?????

Hi CB, I am curious if the update version will allow me to change the amount time I want to use your medicine before it expires or do I have to uninstall beta version and do a fresh install of Bitdefender security solutions 2015.

Please let me know.

thx

You can change the amount of time if you selected CYBERBOOM Mode during installing Bitdefender medicine.

about version upgrading issue, you can do quick upgrade process by activating Auto-Pilot mode in Activator and a new button named "Upgrade" will appear ..

Doesn't work on my Win 8.1 UEFI. I selected the 40 year one and now am at 90 days again??? Yes I booted to safe mode?? What did I do wrong here?

****Update****

I uninstalled and reinstalled the tool and tried 30 day,90 day...1 year..3 year..40 year..It says successful every time but I get 90 days?????

I thing you have another Bitdefender reset tool is already installed on your Windows ..Because you said that you have tried every activation modes and you always get 90 days !!

Please make sure you have successfully removed any other reset/activator tools before using my Bitdefender Activator Ultimate v2

Archived