[Exclusive] ZenMate for Firefox - Chip Reader

Share10s

56027c859f802be2.jpg

Exclusive to CHIP: With ZenMate for Firefox add-on to protect your privacy on the net - and avoid Websperren.

The ZenMate add-on for Firefox has been long awaited - now it is here and exclusive to load at CHIP.de. About the add-on to protect your privacy on the Web through encrypted VPN connections to all Firefox traffic and avoid passing Websperren.

ZenMate for Firefox: Go to Start without data limit

To start the ZenMate service there is no consumption limits for encrypted connections. You can try the service through its paces so. A green coat of arms in the browser bar signals that the connection is encrypted using ZenMate.

About the ZenMate icon you can also select the different servers. Click on the ZenMate-Shield. The choices are Server from Switzerland, the USA, Great Britain and Hong Kong.

In addition to a full encryption of your data and the protection of your privacy, you can also on foreign services, such as the American Netflix, YouTube access blocked content or Swiss TV stations in the network with ZenMate. The speed of this was perfectly adequate in our check and had also smooth HD video streams to.

Conclusion: A strong offer to start. Download now exclusively at CHIP.de - and try ZenMate for Firefox without data limit.

Note: To install the XPI file, you will see in our Praxis-Tipp Video.

Download here:

• Replies 11
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why exclusive, what it means? I have it, cannot understand, what there is the "exclusive"?

Totally normal, seems me?

And what a video is needed. Just open the Firefox Add-ons and drag the XPI file on this to page, wait second and click Install and that's all.
So it has always been.

Why exclusive, what it means? I have it, cannot understand, what there is the "exclusive"?

Totally normal, seems me?

And what a video is needed. Just open the Firefox Add-ons and drag the XPI file on this to page, wait second and click Install and that's all.

So it has always been.

Not Really Giveaway let's say

First Public Release For FireFox //Mozila//

it's already been available For Chrome, Opera ,Android ,IOs

In addition to a full encryption of your data and the protection of your privacy, you can also on foreign services, such as the American Netflix, YouTube access blocked content or Swiss TV stations in the network with ZenMate. The speed of this was perfectly adequate in our check and had also smooth HD video streams to.

Just tried it on hulu, imediately recognised as a proxy and blocked the acces :)) Not too good.

Just tried it on hulu, imediately recognised as a proxy and blocked the acces :)) Not too good.

Change Location To United States & try Again

What are they giving away? I don't understand it says that it's freeware on their official site.

Of course it's freeware - free Firefox add-on.

Certainly not for the first time, although it was not available publicly for some time. And also, this version is available today for the sixth day already.

it's a pitty this isn't compatible with Palemoon :(

Worked Fine for me with FireFox 33 beta 3.

Archived