selesn777

Kaspersky KIS/KAV/KTS 15.0.1.415 MR1 Final (ML) 20140913231810219034c6d8eb7f9.gif

Homepage

Dump + reg files commercial license for 2 devices for KIS12-13-14-15 to December 11, 2014 for 91 days:

Site: https://www.tusfiles.net
Sharecode[?]: /stkis5p17m6a

• Replies 51
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi brother, any magic for me..for this latest version Please share with me... Thanks

Hi brother, any magic for me..for this latest version Please share with me... Thanks

Sent ... ;)

Sent ... ;)

What magic you have sent ? Trial Reset or 1 year license ? AtpNrNo.gif Please also share it with me !

Any magic is welcome to be shared my way also please :) Thank you in advance

:rolleyes: Please share with me in new version..... Thanks.

Sent ... ;)

What magic you have sent ? Trial Reset or 1 year license ? AtpNrNo.gif Please also share it with me !

Guys! If I give all the same key, then in the end it very quickly block and no one will be able to use it for a long time ... :)

Dump + reg files commercial license for 2 devices for KIS12-13-14-15 to December 11, 2014 for 91 days:

https://www.tusfiles.net/stkis5p17m6a

Changelog? :please:

More information about the new 2015 version:

Anti-camfecting.

Any person in need of protection from interference with privacy. One way to invasion of privacy (by photo or video recording) - to peep something that is in the field of view of the webcam, often belonged to the same user. This method is called camfecting - the process of obtaining illegal access to the webcam by hacking and activate it without the owner's knowledge.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 provides protection against interventions of this kind, and gives the user the ability to control his PC applications that have access to the activation of webcams (peripheral, or built into the device), protected from this kind of cyber-espionage.

Wi-Fi service connection.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 helps verify the Wi-Fi network that you have selected to connect, vulnerabilities, and provides connection security when using it:

• product automatically detects the type of network to which you are connecting (home or public);
  • check the level of security of the entry point for the possibility of data interception by cyber-criminals;
  • brings to the user information about the risks that may be activated when you connect to an unsecured network, Wi-Fi, and tips for corrective network settings.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 allows you to establish a secure Wi-Fi connection that protects your personal data and the digital exchange of illegal access questionable characters, and uses:

• secure access via Wi-Fi to the internal resources;
  • protect your Internet connection from interfering with cyber criminals;
  • protection of traffic, via Wi-Fi connection, from hacking and illegal reading.

Settings can be found at the following path: Settings -> Protection Center -> Firewall.

Ease of use.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 is now even more friendly to the user, in matters of information accessibility, visibility and understandability. Made debugging and improving the interface and navigation service reports, which is expressed as follows:

• improved interfaces secure payment and parental controls;
  • added simple configuration import / export with the upgrade of the product;
  • easy-to-understand navigation between the elements of the product and the interaction with the user, including the stimulation of color;
  • adds the ability to select multiple reports, you can copy to the clipboard;
  • multiple selection is also available in some settings (eg - for Application Control) with a copy to the clipboard and management capabilities;
  • system applications by default are no longer displayed in the window of program management;
  • protection status and activity reports are more informative;
  • added Notification Center, placed in the status bar, and contains information about:

Protection Status

Active ingredients protection

Actual databases

State of license

Installing the product and the amount of the distribution.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 includes a series of improvements to the installer of the product, the aim of which is to improve product performance and more efficient use of network traffic. Improvements were made to the following components KAV / KIS 2015:

• Anti-Spam - disabled by default. Can be connected to the user in the product: Settings -> Protection Center -> Anti-Spam.
  • Utilities Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool and Kaspersky Rescue Disk Wizard removed from the product installer. The product has links to the Knowledge Base for instructions on how to download these tools, instructions, user actions to restore the infected PC.
  • Kaspersky Gadget is not supported in KAV / KIS 2015.
  • Distribution .Net also removed from the installation kit.

Socialization.

Socialization - a new piece of functionality added to the Kaspersky Internet Security 2015. Two key part of socialization:

• "Protect the other" - allows the user to receive and collect points by sharing with your friends a link to the installer of the product, and then exchange those points for bonus activation codes;
  • "Icons" - provides icons that can be used in social networks.

Improvement of security technologies and increase productivity.

I hope that someday, KasperskyLabs will have the decency to recognize in public that nsaneforums members has made ​​a great contribution to the improvement of its products. ;)

But I fear that this will happen when pigs will fly. :hehe:

Anyone confirm if Trial Reset is working with v15.0.1.415.6711 MR1 Final ??

Just use "KRT 4.0.0.21 Final" . . .

I hope that someday, KasperskyLabs will have the decency to recognize in public that nsaneforums members has made ​​a great contribution to the improvement of its products. ;)

:lol: :lmao: :rofl:

Anyone confirm if Trial Reset is working with v15.0.1.415.6711 MR1 Final ??

Yes! ;)

it's rather bit difficult to find KTS codes / key especially for the latest version 15.0.1.415...so far as my knowledge.

@selesn777, wow 365days KTS 15.0.1.415...how?

20140913231810219034c6d8eb7f9.gif

From here ;)

201409141440227772014_09_13_091457.png

@selesn777, wow 365days KTS 15.0.1.415...how?

20140913231810219034c6d8eb7f9.gif

From here ;)

201409141440227772014_09_13_091457.png

Wow ! You are in acknowledgment team ! :wub: How did you join that team ? AtpNrNo.gif

If you have free time and technical ability to test new products, you should register on the forum and when soon begin testing mec version MR2 to take an active part in this ... Good luck! ;)

Will following your suggestion on the next MR2, thank you brother. :unsure:

selesn777, on 12 Sept 2014 - 22:58, said:

And I myself this version Submitted by: Kaspersky Total Security 2015 20140913231810219034c6d8eb7f9.gif

201409132315361752014_09_12_174852.png

201409132315364172014_09_12_174942.png

201409132315362992014_09_12_175037.png

201409132315365112014_09_12_175131.png

Sir, selesn777, Where I can download KTS Russian, I just have KIS 15.0.1.415 (Russian) Please provide me Thank you.

kis_mr1_rusian.png

iih1: Can you read Russian? If not, how can you understand if it is installed in Russian Language? Just a little bit confused!

Archived