NEW Emsisoft Internet Security (EAM + OA combained -> NOT EXACTLY!)

mona

index.png

NEW: Emsisoft Internet Security

For some time now, clients have been expressing the desire to have Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Emsisoft Online Armor combined into one single interface. CEO Christian Mairoll and the entire Emsisoft team are now thrilled to announce that “The time has come!”

Over the years, Emsisoft Anti-Malware has made its mark with its lean and efficient protection features, boasting a highly awarded behavior blocker which provides protection against brand new dangers on the web.

Emsisoft Online Armor had its foundation in a powerful firewall, but, for many users, it presented a challenge because it utilized a HIPS component that required a lot of technical know-how.

Emsisoft Internet Security combines the best of both worlds and completes Emsisoft Anti-Malware with an efficient firewall core – without cutting back on usability. The result is a product that suits anyone who dreams of ultimate protection, even in third-party networks.

Source and more on this topic : http://blog.emsisoft.com/2014/09/08/new-emsisoft-internet-security/?ref=newsbox_news140908&utm_source=software&utm_medium=newsbox&utm_content=news140908&utm_campaign=newsbox_news140908

195x195xicon_isp_195x195.png.pagespeed.i

Important additional information : //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/228664-new-emsisoft-internet-security-eam-oa-combained-not-exactly/?p=840636

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related articles :

WHAT'S A POINT OF HAVING A FIREWALL ? //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/229496-whats-the-point-of-having-a-firewa
WHAT IS A HIPS ? //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/229598-what-is-a-hips/
BEHAVIOR BLOCKER - WHAT IS IT AND HOW DOES IT WORK ? //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/229505-behavior-blocker-what-is-it-and-how-does-it-work/
EMSISOFT ANTIMALWARE - 3 LAYERS OF PROTECTION EXPLAINED //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/229597-emsisoft-antimalware-3-layers-of-protection-explained/

• Replies 15
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wish i could buy it from India...hmmm

Does it have regional activation lock/limitation like Kaspersky? :think:

:uhuh: it doesn't have regional activation lock :)

Source: Post #18

:uhuh: it doesn't have regional activation lock :)

Source: Post #18

If you are in interested in purchasing EIS/EAM,let me know via PM

Yep, considered as MAK key Windows over mapping Key exceed users.

Use aff10379 to get further 25% off ,valid for purchasing EAM only.

Since licenses aren't region restricted, you are free to buy a license in a different country and import them. Keep in mind though, that you are doing so at your own risk.

Emsisoft support staff has given the green signal :D

Source: Post #27

they should offer it at 50% everywhere instead of only india. :angry:

:console: :console: :console:

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I clarified with Emsisoft directly :

firewall component in EMSISOFT INTERNET SECURITY is not the same firewall as standalone EMSISOFT ONLINE ARMOR !!!

The Emsisoft Online Armor product is a HIPS that combines with a solid software firewall component, but it is mostly a product made for geeks.

The brand new Emsisoft Internet Security on the other hand is made for everyone.

Emsisoft Internet Security uses an enhanced version of Online Armor's firewall core (added IPv6 support, etc).

It does not include the HIPS of Online Armor though.

The Behavior Blocker (part of EAM/EIS) is based on the same technology but gives far less alerts and represents a technological evolution therefore.

PS.

Important for IP's blockers :

[tested] In standalone EMSISOFT ONLINE ARMOR - it's not allowed to block IP's for certain program only !

They have to be blocked for a whole computer instead (less convenient). :(

Archived