Vuze Question(s)

Knightmare

Any time I restart/shutdown my computer, I get an icon in the bottom right corner and when I view the message, it says something to the effect that Vuze did not shutdown properly. Is there any way to automatically dismiss this message or make sure that Vuze shuts down correctly?

Also I wanted to know if there is any way to edit the items that appear in the sidebar.

• Replies 7
  • Views 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep

obviously ur os force app to be closed after a wile of shutdown u can change that wile using many software like reg organizer

but to make sure that vuze shutdown properly simply exit it from try icon before u shutdown (30-10 sec ) ^_^

yep

obviously ur os force app to be closed after a wile of shutdown u can change that wile using many software like reg organizer

but to make sure that vuze shutdown properly simply exit it from try icon before u shutdown (30-10 sec ) ^_^

Okay, so there is no setting in Vuze that I can set. What about the sidebar?

yep

what did u mean by "edit the items that appear in the sidebar" ?

yep

Like hide the device playback and content discovery, and add something that I'm going to actually use.

knowledge-Spammer

yep

Like hide the device playback and content discovery, and add something that I'm going to actually use.

google will help

Archived