Root

A.lemane

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all depends what device you want to root? There are so many tools for rooting from Framaroot, Odin and many more, what ever suit your need...;)

It all depends what device you want to root? There are so many tools for rooting from Framaroot, Odin and many more, what ever suit your need... ;)

so what do u recommend 4 Samsung devices ?

and what r ur favor tools ?

Android app: towelroot, framaroot, baidu root (apk edition)

PC: Impactor, Kingo, baidu root (pc edition), Easy unlock root, SRS root, Root genius

It all depends what device you want to root? There are so many tools for rooting from Framaroot, Odin and many more, what ever suit your need... ;)

so what do u recommend 4 Samsung devices ?

and what r ur favor tools ?

Personally I don't like rooting my phone. There so many reasons for that, but on the other hand, I rooted my Asus transformer TF101 with a custom ROM katkiss 4.3 jellybean via TWRP method and I tell you I love my tablet now. If you really want to root your Samsung device, I will suggest to use Odin, because it is easy and fast, but again you are playing with your boot loader and if you mess it you can Brick or soft bricked your device. In other words you need to do your research, then proceed. Cheers! And good luck. ;)

I vote for Odin It's simple and easy B)

Odin?

It is not root tool, it just for flash ROM for samsung devices. :lol:

Archived